Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I refused to believe that OGS win percentage could be that low and I was right in my suspicions.

He's been in charge for 50 games including as caretaker manager and in all competitions. Of that 50, he's won 25 making his win record 50%.

If you take out the caretaker time and only concentrate since he's been permanent manager, then he's been in charge for 31 games in all competitions. Won 11 making his win record 35.48%.

Only looking at EPL games since being in charge as caretaker manager, it's been 16 wins from 35 or 45.71%.

I refused to believe that OGS win percentage could be that low and I was right in my suspicions.

He's been in charge for 50 games including as caretaker manager and in all competitions. Of that 50, he's won 25 making his win record 50%.

If you take out the caretaker time and only concentrate since he's been permanent manager, then he's been in charge for 31 games in all competitions. Won 11 making his win record 35.48%.

Only looking at EPL games since being in charge as caretaker manager, it's been 16 wins from 35 or 45.71%.

I did post a few pages back something that relates to that. Basically since he became permanent his percentage is dreadful

No matter how much u splice and dice his numbers still at the bottom of that list.

The Man Utd fan who posted that might have put it up as Ole slander, i posted it as Mourinho Propaganda (@Englishdude )

I personally feel Ole should be given more time. Fergie was way worse when he first started too, but as time went by, he improved and became an ok manager.

I did post a few pages back something that relates to that. Basically since he became permanent his percentage is dreadful
No matter how much u splice and dice his numbers still at the bottom of that list.

The Man Utd fan who posted that might have put it up as Ole slander, i posted it as Mourinho Propaganda (@Englishdude )

I personally feel Ole should be given more time. Fergie was way worse when he first started too, but as time went by, he improved and became an ok manager.

I've now seen how they got to 27.3%. It's since he was made permanent back in March 2019 to date based on the EPL games only.

Yeah less than 1 win in 3 games means United fans can expect to only see 10 victories in the league this season!
That's mid-table status lol

Fergie was way worse when he first started too, but as time went by, he improved and became an ok manager.
This nigga just called sir alex an "ok manager" ?!?
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back