Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Italy got a real problem

At that event I was at on Saturday Saha and Umenyiora addressed this issue.

Basically they was saying while Italy have a major problem this stuff is a football problem. Inside the fa FIFA uefa there isn't people of colour in high enough positions that understands or care.

The only way to change racist abuse on the pitch is to hurt the pockets. Fines in the millions and players strike demanding change.

However if black footballers was to go on strike or to protest they don't have the power to control the narrative.

Moral of the story we need to demand the football associations reflect who's playing the game when that happens we will get real action.

18538184-0-image-m-7_1568643072112.jpg

SIGNED!!!!

£375k/week till 2023

@CeLLar-DooR @DNB1 @Water Ur Seeds

Tammy is embarrassing Marcus
Both 21-year-old's scored this weekend but Tammy Abraham's hat-trick means he is three goals from equalling Marcus Rashford's best ever Premier League goal tally.

The Chelsea forward has played in all of the Blues' first five league games, scoring seven times and is the league's joint top scorer with Sergio Aguero.

Whereas Rashford has never managed more than 10 goals in a single league campaign.

There were plenty of question marks pver whether Abraham can cut it as Chelsea's No 9. For now, he's answering his critics.

And the fingers will instead be pointed at Rashford and whether he is capable of leading the line for United.

Gareth Southgate will be more than happy if Abraham is still firing come the Euros next summer.

Mou will get them nigs in order with a quickness.
But you arsenal fan base can’t be baby shit soft like those Manchester United fan base.
Yea and complain about unattractive football.
How dare us

I read £290k plus bonuses...

He better find his mojo back...

sky sports said between £350-375k

express got him on £375k

either way i think he's now your highest earner (with alexis on loan)

Yea and complain about unattractive football.
How dare us

Yall bumass did win silverware under his leadership without legit support.

Your Jamaican card should be Revoke for being mad soft.

Niggas rather have a pacifier coach who keeps their mouth shut.

I get now, it’s only right for the fan base to complain about the club leadership, but not the coach. The mentality of y’all nigs

Last edited:
Yall bumass did win silverware under his leadership without legit support.

Your Jamaican card should be Revoke for being mad soft.

Niggas rather have a pacifier coach who keeps their mouth shut.

I get now, it’s only right for the fan base to complain about the club leadership, but not the coach. The mentality of y’all nigs
This mans love for mou knows no bounds lol
Your trini card should be revoked for having a man crush this wild since brian lara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back