Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Özil? No. Blame the manager.

This isnt saying much. Is Wenger the better manager? Obviously.

It was time for a change. It seems Emery is just an interim manager for the time being.

Mourinho

Mou will get them nigs in order with a quickness.
But you arsenal fan base can’t be baby shit soft like those Manchester United fan base.

Ten Hag would be perfect for Arsenal - or man u for that matter - but I don't think he'll settle for non CL playing clubs lol.

I can't see Jose going to Arsenal... Everyone knows the board doesn't back you financially/transfer wise, shit would be man U all over again for him... He wants that support like klopp n pep have from their clubs...

zBIHVa7.png

Pepe. Overpaid for the player based off one good season in the French league?

Can he be sold for £130m or should he have been bought for £40m with a view to rise to £75m that Arsenal paid.

The problem with the deal is that if he doesn't come good, Arsenal still gotta pay over the next 5 years. Looks great deal if does come good but if he's another Mhki that doesn't suit PL football this one will sting Arsenal badly.

Pepe. Overpaid for the player based off one good season in the French league?

Can he be sold for £130m or should he have been bought for £40m with a view to rise to £75m that Arsenal paid.

The problem with the deal is that if he doesn't come good, Arsenal still gotta pay over the next 5 years. Looks great deal if does come good but if he's another Mhki that doesn't suit PL football this one will sting Arsenal badly.

LoL. I respect the opinion but I find it funny coming from United fans when we know that club has spent close to a billion pounds on players to only win the EL and FA Cup.

Pepe has the entire season to prove himself, not five games. I've seen enough to know that his finishing is his main problem at the moment and really that's the only issue. The pace, footwork, dribble, is all there. A little more bulk for ball retention and finishing in front of goal.

He has Lacazette and Aubameyang both there to learn from.

LoL. I respect the opinion but I find it funny coming from United fans when we know that club has spent close to a billion pounds on players to only win the EL and FA Cup.

Pepe has the entire season to prove himself, not five games. I've seen enough to know that his finishing is his main problem at the moment and really that's the only issue. The pace, footwork, dribble, is all there. A little more bulk for ball retention and finishing in front of goal.

He has Lacazette and Aubameyang both there to learn from.

Being a Utd fan doesn’t mean you can’t have observations on football. Also being a Utd fan helps give insight on bad business. As you’ve rightly pointed out, we have spent big with not much to show for it.

All I’m saying is he really worth the price tag? It’s very early so we can’t tell but I was just observing that he cost a lot and if he doesn’t come good this season it might look like a dodgy buy at that price.

As a Utd fan I’m pleased that the club is changing direction and not just shelling out for unproven players. We spent big on two proven PL defenders and £15m on James.

Being a Utd fan doesn’t mean you can’t have observations on football. Also being a Utd fan helps give insight on bad business. As you’ve rightly pointed out, we have spent big with not much to show for it.

All I’m saying is he really worth the price tag? It’s very early so we can’t tell but I was just observing that he cost a lot and if he doesn’t come good this season it might look like a dodgy buy at that price.

As a Utd fan I’m pleased that the club is changing direction and not just shelling out for unproven players. We spent big on two proven PL defenders and £15m on James.

I hear that. But I also know the rivals want to banter the club.

I hear that. But I also know the rivals want to banter the club.

If I was going to banter ArsenaL fans it would be because on the last day of the transfer window you man thought your defence was sorted cause you bought Luiz...lol...or why Emery doesn't start Torriera in midfield? lol..

Or Arsenal fans calling for the return of Wenger yesterday on twitter when you man hounded out the best manager you will ever have...LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back