Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D-vlySXWkAIbVKL.jpg

That kid arsenal signed is mad talented. Gabriel Martinelli. A past first type of player, he will fit into there plans ASAP.

Dangerous as a winger.

I haven't seen any gameplay of him yet but I hope we don't ruin him like the other 'wunderkinds' we've had in the past.

Last edited:
I been thinking about Arsenal and they might not be as stupid as it seems. I mean they clearly have more than 45m to spend but putting that out early means they can go in at low prices as it's accepted they don't have the money. They have tho...They said the same last time but bagged Lacazette and BammaYang

Although apparently they offered CP £40m over 5 years with a clause to get him even cheaper in that time! Hilarious but may be genius. They basically hoping he forces a move. Or this is strictly to make fans think that they are trying improve.

So did Arsenal think "hey if we tell Palace, we only got £40m then that would make them change their valuation of Zaha from £80m to £40m and we can get him for the low low"

SMH...either pay the bread or STFU! I mean you're part of the richest league in the world, got TV money for days and consistently playing in Europe, latter stages of cup competitions and have a large international fanbase to fall back on when you're not filling your 60,000 capacity modern stadium with over inflated ticket prices. You also happen to be a London club giving you an x factor in the market too.

So quit acting like you Money Making Mitch and stop frontin!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back