Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, fans are cancelling subscriptions in a pointless effort to get the Glazers out.

Really??? Fck that I like watching the youth teams and Paddy Crerand's biased senile rants defending United haha

:ualreadyknow:

TBH Im not even mad at the Glazers... Its not like they have been shy to get the cheque book out... Yeah they should have prolly backed Jose with getting him another defender, but is that an excuse for our failings??? I dont think so, look at the crazy amount of money we have spent...

They got the managers people wanted too, aside from Moyes who SAF wanted (the board listened to him on that), LVG, Jose and OGS etc its then down to the coaching staff and players to do their bit, the owners cant make that side work...

OK just seen the uproar if with our owners SPENDING money??? Yo Arsenal fans are mad that their owners ARNT spending money... Is this for real???

I agree that Maguire is not worth the money, I think he is mad overrated and I dont want us to buy him but how can we be that outraged that we are suppose to boycott our club for spending money and backing our managers!!! WTF

OK just seen the uproar if with our owners SPENDING money??? Yo Arsenal fans are mad that their owners ARNT spending money... Is this for real???

I agree that Maguire is not worth the money, I think he is mad overrated and I dont want us to buy him but how can we be that outraged that we are suppose to boycott our club for spending money and backing our managers!!! WTF

It's more about they have taken a billion out of the club and only paid the interest on loans they've taken using club as collateral.

I think that why people don’t like when Americans buy an EPL team. Sadly we look at how much money the club can make for them instead of what they can do on the pitch. The only one that tried to spend the money was Lerner from Aston Villa. They went from challenging for Champions League to going out of the league.

It's more about they have taken a billion out of the club and only paid the interest on loans they've taken using club as collateral.

Who knows how clubs manage the finances, I think with us and most teams a real life Champ Manger/business and with CRAZY rich clubs like City its a play thing... As long our club is safe and they are actually supporting our manger and trying being ambitious Im happy with that... Because most teams have business owners these days, our imo is one of the better ones...

I think that why people don’t like when Americans buy an EPL team. Sadly we look at how much money the club can make for them instead of what they can do on the pitch. The only one that tried to spend the money was Lerner from Aston Villa. They went from challenging for Champions League to going out of the league.

You have to balance the books when spending, its all good splashing the cash but look what happened Vila and more so teams like Leeds...

@Blue_London @yung$ @Englishdude

What do u think about going back to a 3-2-3-1 or a 3-5-1? Lampard usually plays with a 4-3-3, but looking at our squad, playing 3-5-1 would most likely get the best out of it.

That formation enables us to use either Kovavic or Jorginho next to Kante in the pivot. They lack a goal threat, so I don’t like them in the midfield in a 4-3-3.

It also suits Alonso (and even Emerson) the most. Alonso sucks defensively, so 3 at the back can cover his deficiencies. He thrived in this formation under Conte.

IMO, most importantly, this formation brings the best out of Azpilicueta. He is adequate as a RB, but offers little going forward. But as one of the back 3 under Conte, he was amazing. It also opened up his offensive game bcos he had more time on the ball to find crosses to Morata. Plus it opens the door for Reece James (and even Zappacosta, who I still like) to get games as the RWB.

There might even be some hope for Barkley as the 10 in this formation.

Lampard is very very flexible. Hopefully he comes to the same conclusion when he studies his squad.

@Blue_London @yung$ @Englishdude

What do u think about going back to a 3-2-3-1 or a 3-5-1? Lampard usually plays with a 4-3-3, but looking at our squad, playing 3-5-1 would most likely get the best out of it.

That formation enables us to use either Kovavic or Jorginho next to Kante in the pivot. They lack a goal threat, so I don’t like them in the midfield in a 4-3-3.

It also suits Alonso (and even Emerson) the most. Alonso sucks defensively, so 3 at the back can cover his deficiencies. He thrived in this formation under Conte.

IMO, most importantly, this formation brings the best out of Azpilicueta. He is adequate as a RB, but offers little going forward. But as one of the back 3 under Conte, he was amazing. It also opened up his offensive game bcos he had more time on the ball to find crosses to Morata. Plus it opens the door for Reece James (and even Zappacosta, who I still like) to get games as the RWB.

There might even be some hope for Barkley as the 10 in this formation.

Lampard is very very flexible. Hopefully he comes to the same conclusion when he studies his squad.
I think protecting the defence and playing counter could be very important this season this team has pace to do so

Nasri following Kompany to Anderlecht and Philip Cocu - old psv n barca legend - gonna be managing Derby County...I hope he does well in the championship, was unlucky when he left PSV for fenerbahce last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back