Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

All those fools at my work that were hyped during the Nigeria/Iceland game talking bout: They have confidence now, If they win this they'll win the next one, Nigeria always makes to the round of 16.

I sat there eating knowing it was all hype.

Now the messi dick riding and sucking will continue.

Youre a better man than me fam, if you change your mind, there is still room on the 'var aint shit but hoes n tricks' bandwagon.
Nah bro. We had chances on the counter to ice the game (fucking Ighalo), but we wasted them. Good game, Argentina were the better team.

All those fools at my work that were hyped during the Nigeria/Iceland game talking bout: They have confidence now, If they win this they'll win the next one, Nigeria always makes to the round of 16. I sat there eating knowing it was all hype.

Now the messi dick riding and sucking will continue.

You do mention Messi a lot you may be his biggest fan

All those fools at my work that were hyped during the Nigeria/Iceland game talking bout: They have confidence now, If they win this they'll win the next one, Nigeria always makes to the round of 16.

I sat there eating knowing it was all hype.
So u knew Messi (GOAT) was going to inspire his team to the win. U are a wise man.

No. I knew Nigeria wasn't capable of getting the job done after watching their first game.

Please tell us what you saw in that first game that indicated that?

Because you know they changed the formation and a couple of players after that game so I'm not sure what you saw that others saw.
Keep in mind they lost by one goal, had a striker on that is more wasteful than Higuain and pretty much the entire Moroccan strike force all together.
They also had a hand ball in the box on Rojo which changed the trajectory of the ball and deprived said striker of an easy finish (which knowing him he might have wasted) or a penalty which might have made the match end 2-2.

So I'm not sure how you knew they weren't capable of getting the job done. Did you know the coach would be an utter moron with his subs? If so then you're on top of things.

Please tell us what you saw in that first game that indicated that?

Because you know they changed the formation and a couple of players after that game so I'm not sure what you saw that others saw.
Keep in mind they lost by one goal, had a striker on that is more wasteful than Higuain and pretty much the entire Moroccan strike force all together.
They also had a hand ball in the box on Rojo which changed the trajectory of the ball and deprived said striker of an easy finish (which knowing him he might have wasted) or a penalty which might have made the match end 2-2.

So I'm not sure how you knew they weren't capable of getting the job done. Did you know the coach would be an utter moron with his subs? If so then you're on top of things.
Bro, ignore him. He is the laughing stock around here. Most of us dont take him seriously. I dont even think his fellow Arsenal fans take him seriously.

Back