Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

Yo the commentator just quote Mobb Depp??? 'Temperatures Rising' haha

5a1cf24e19904de8c918f0306ae561a50f1b1833_00.gif

I think it looks like hes playing abit nervous, you know when you try and control the ball and just bounces of your shins or you over play passes etc

He is but the game is already settled. He making it to damn difficult for set plays with those mistakes.

I think it looks like hes playing abit nervous, you know when you try and control the ball and just bounces of your shins or you over play passes etc

I don't think he feels comfortable playing for England ever since 2016

Plus every time England plays another game in the tournament, his name is the first to be called into question for changes to the line-up i.e. Rashford in for Sterling

He is but the game is already settled. He making it to damn difficult for set plays with those mistakes.

Yeah its easier said then done, when your confidence or nerves are abit shaky, hopefully he will do abit of magic or score and kick into gear... Or maybe hes not nervous and is just not playing too great... I dont think hes having THAT bad a game though, just given it away a few times, at least hes not hiding and still wants the ball...

I don't think he feels comfortable playing for England ever since 2016

Plus every time England plays another game in the tournament, his name is the first to be called into question for changes to the line-up i.e. Rashford in for Sterling

Hes around all his mates though, fck the media, Beckham etc every England player near enough takes criticism... The manger and the team all like him, just play football and relax...

Hes around all his mates though, fck the media, Beckham etc every England player near enough takes criticism... The manger and the team all like him, just play football and relax...

But sterling criticism isn't because anything he's done to damage England chances. And they dressed it up with the tattoo then used harry kane as the person who we should look up to.
With headlines like this is a real English hero

But sterling criticism isn't because anything he's done to damage England chances. And they dressed it up with the tattoo then used harry kane as the person who we should look up to.
With headlines like this is a real English hero

The Kane thing was in The Sun wasnt it??? It was so crazy I thought it was fake... And isnt The Sun owned by Rupert Murdoch??? Who owns Fox News in America???

@Water Ur Seeds it was actually daily mail (posted above)

This link breaks down the stupidity of the article beyond the headline including what everyone seeing the headline knew, they were trying to reference Sterling with it.

The ‘Shock horror!’ is of course wonderful. And definitely (Raheem Sterling) not a reference (Raheem Sterling) to anybody else (Raheem Sterling) who does not fit (Raheem Sterling) the Daily Mail’s (Raheem Sterling) idea of a hero.

https://www.football365.com/news/mediawatch-special-the-daily-mail-adopts-tattoo-less-harry-kane

Back