Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

"I’ve been really fortunate to travel all over the world and experience different cultures through music. Wherever I am, Jamaica, Spain, England, China, etc., soccer is a social constant. I see soccer the same way I see music, as a connective tissue linking the world's cultures." - Diplo

I swear every single time I see England players sing the national anthem is like they don't know the damn words!

I thin once upon a time it was two verses but they looked so bad at not knowing the 2nd verse, that they left it to just the 1 lol

I swear every single time I see England players sing the national anthem is like they don't know the damn words!

I thin once upon a time it was two verses but they looked so bad at not knowing the 2nd verse, that they left it to just the 1 lol

Press used to give players stick for not singing the anfum. They should either sing it properly or don't bother at all.

Im really liking the quick attacking, forward passing football we have played at times this tournament... Lingard, Trippier, Sterling, Young, Kane and Rashford when hes come on all seem to be on the same wavelength...

Colombia needs to stop giving England all them set-pieces e.g. corners.
Feel like England will either score directly from them (which they've been doing so far in the tourney) or get a penalty

Back