Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wanted to believe that Jose retires here or does at least 10 years.

I’ve always respected him.

He was different when he made his return to the PL.

If Pogba really wants to go he should go.

I wish I was a football agent. They like the illuminati of world football.

This post random as fuck and yesss... it’s a new strain #flavours

Nah man Pogba has too many enablers this is part of the problem.

Droppin' a player for bad form isn't a humiliation and if he took it that way that's another indication of his selfish mentality.

Jose did praise Pogba and what he said was 100% true Pogba was good in the final because of his discipline, which he so often lacks for United.

Sanchez didn't get dropped but neither did Pogba for a year and a half. I don't like that Pogba thinks he's Billy Big Bollocks when he's done fuck all for United.

A Manchester United general fan who finally gets it along with @CeLLar-DooR . Give them others that strain ah ganja you smoking, so they can be fair in their criticism. Mourinho sometimes step out to much, but there are other successful and less successful coach who did worse. Guadiola shitted on eto, zlatan, just to name a couple.

Hopefully Pogba wise up. And for Mourinho, hopefully he simmer down on his issues with the board because, for now, he’s not getting his requested players, and on players who lack discipline. Some niggas want a coach to be quiet and kiss ass just because. Beta males mentality.

These new niggas aren’t discipline.

Last edited:
The truth might be that Juve n La France simply had n have better squads than Man U...and a mentally weaker generation maybe?

I always wanted to believe that Jose retires here or does at least 10 years.

I’ve always respected him.

He was different when he made his return to the PL.

If Pogba really wants to go he should go.

I wish I was a football agent. They like the illuminati of world football.

This post random as fuck and yesss... it’s a new strain #flavours

Nah ed n the board barely gave moyes a chance, sacked kang Louis after two seasons and seems to have stopped backing Jose after 2 seasons aswell. They aint about that long term life.

Shit one might think they dont want another fergie...who seemed to have more key decision making power than the board...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back