Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its dope Atletico finally look on par with Real and maybe Barca, it makes the league alot more interesting... They have been knocking on the door for years, they year they won alot of people saw it as a blip, but this year I think they can say they are genuinely as good as Barca and Real...

Its mad how weak Real have got tbh, they have hardly spend any money in years and could see they really needed Ronaldo yesterday, that person who would wonder out of position to say 'gimme the ball' MJ like and take the game into their hands... I was hoping Bale would do that last night, but at 2-2 and 2-3 and 2-4 down with not long to go I didnt even see Bale, I thought he had been subbed off!!! I just feel had that been Wales for instance he would of demanded the ball and tried to be that man like Ronaldo...

Simeone has been that dude for Atletico...

Real never conceded more than 3 goals under Zidane.

Word on the street is Zidane wants to manage Man U btw...

I thought Real looked lively without Ronaldo, Asensio and Varane - bro had an off day - could have been sharper at times but usually teams dont comeback after Atleti is one up...

Watching football here in the US is getting worse by the day. Now the you have to get ESPN+ to watch all of the FA Cup.

Yeah its similair here in Holland nowadays, if you want to watch all the leagues youll be paying atleast 70€ a month smh.

The broadcasters are like beggars now lol, you accidently press the wrong channel which you dont have on your subscription you automaticly get forwarded to a menu showing how u can get that channel for just 7.50 extra a month etc shit is ridiculous.

Jose Mourinho dares Paul Pogba to hand in transfer request as rift widens

Lmao

Haha I can picture that scene:

Pogba: What you mean I cant dye my hair this week???
Jose: You havnt defended enough in training to dye your hair...
Pogba: But I scored 4 goals and me and Jesse got a new hand shake!!!
Jose: Im the special one, what I say goes
Pogba: Im ringing my agent and handing...
Jose: I dare you muthafcka!!!

SMFH @ José & Pogba

Both idiots

Edit: the story came from the Sun. Complete rubbish.

Last edited:
I side with Jose on this 100% (if the story is true, which United deny). What on earth was Pogba thinkin' tellin' the press that he can't say how he feels or he'll be fined. Seriously it's the first bloody game and we won, you were captain and MOTM why in the world would you say that?

I have serious doubts of Pogba's mentality. Why is he even disgruntled? Because he was dropped for a period last season? That's the only thing I can remember happenin'.

This nig wants the team to revolve around him and he hasn't done a thing to deserve it. Niggas want that Ronaldo treatment but don't put up them Ronaldo performances smh smh smh.

If we could get Dembele and some money I'd gladly see this clown off to Barca

Last edited:
Cellar is down......

602.gif

Thing is, if we sell Pogba to Barca now (or any team) we arnt gonna get another player this window are we??? We are gonna be down a serious key player...

Yup that's why I said the whole "early window" was going to be stupid if the rest of Europe didn't have the same deadline.
At best, they could have made it a domestic early deadline i.e. no one in England/UK can do business before the start of the Premier League season but allow teams to buy abroad.

I side with Jose on this 100% (if the story is true, which United deny). What on earth was Pogba thinkin' tellin' the press that he can't say how he feels or he'll be fined. Seriously it's the first bloody game and we won, you were captain and MOTM why in the world would you say that?

I have serious doubts of Pogba's mentality. Why is he even disgruntled? Because he was dropped for a period last season? That's the only thing I can remember happenin'.

This nig wants the team to revolve around him and he hasn't done a thing to deserve it. Niggas want that Ronaldo treatment but don't put up them Ronaldo performances smh smh smh.

If we could get Dembele and some money I'd gladly see this clown off to Barca

Lol fam, tell em’ why you mad!

But I would say the pressure was on when he signed for £90m and had a bad season. Realised that due to who he was playing with (Pirlo made him look better at Juve) and Jose tactical style he wasn’t going to hit the ground running and recreate his form at Juve.

The first season Jose protected him but then last season it wasn’t happening and he was dropped. Embarrassing. Meanwhile Kante was excelling and the media applied pressure.

I also think he was in the camp that felt Jose treatment of certain players in public was uncalled for. See Luke Shaw & Martial.

Then Sanchez signs on to be the best paid player in the league, and seems to be running into all the spaces Pogba would look to do. Sanchez is undroppable from the day he signs despite lack of form, meanwhile Martial is benched and it’s clear to everyone the line up and tactics wasn’t great.

Fast forward to now and Pogba and Kante with a touch of Mbappe win the World Cup for France and his manager can’t just simply praise him. Passive aggressiveness by way of interviews was enough to piss me off let alone Pogba.

This is all about egos. And Jose is as guilty as Pogba. The main difference is there is no accountability for Jose unless he is sacked whereas Pogba gets dropped and publicly humiliated.

Name another manager in the PL that lays ALL the blame squarely on his players when things go wrong... think back over the last 5 years...10 even.

It’s a melting pot and it’s coming to head this season. We either perform really well or it goes horribly wrong (meaning no CL qualification)

Last edited:
If you just won the World Cup you expecting your manager to be fucking proud of you in public... and any criticism to be said in private. Jose just couldn’t do it and now we here.

You can get far in life just by simply checking yourself before you open your mouth. Every situation in life has different outcomes depending on your approach.

Nah man Pogba has too many enablers this is part of the problem.

Droppin' a player for bad form isn't a humiliation and if he took it that way that's another indication of his selfish mentality.

Jose did praise Pogba and what he said was 100% true Pogba was good in the final because of his discipline, which he so often lacks for United.

Sanchez didn't get dropped but neither did Pogba for a year and a half. I don't like that Pogba thinks he's Billy Big Bollocks when he's done fuck all for United.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back