Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the 80s Ska music was massive in the UK and alot of white bands like Madness where big in that scene... UB40 basically a reggae band too...

Im not really a Ed Sheeran fan but this is dope, check out Ed Sheeran dropping a ragga/reggae cypher about 10years ago haha he goes off around 4.30 but whole thing is pretty dope...

UB40 could be added to that list. Ed Sheeran talented as hell. JB smart to link up with him. Good seeing artist like chronixxx and koffee on there.

No issue with it...

Plenty white reggae artists...I always find white Jamaicans intriguing.

yea, i agree yes. as long as they're talented and don't make a mockery. Ed killed that joint.
i wonder if the jamrock natives cool with that.

I can only speak for myself but I've never heard a Jamaican disapprove of white people makin' reggae/reggae soundin' music

facts. and that goes way back. i can see some folks embracing as long as jamaicans is represented in the music by foreigners.
I see Justin Bieber Scanting in the vid. good representation of the dance.
good look

So we givin' Rash 300 a week all the while tryna short change De Gea smh some joke ting

De Gea has been had a 350k a week deal on the table. He hasn’t signed yet...

It’s only a 200k a week deal that rises based on performance.

Look it like this, if you was gonna sign Rashford in today’s market, how much would you expect to pay? 80-90m? Remember Felix went for 120m and Rashford is a confirmed international player.

How much you expect to pay a 100m player in today’s market?

De Gea has been had a 350k a week deal on the table. He hasn’t signed yet...

It’s only a 200k a week deal that rises based on performance.

Look it like this, if you was gonna sign Rashford in today’s market, how much would you expect to pay? 80-90m? Remember Felix went for 120m and Rashford is a confirmed international player.

How much you expect to pay a 100m player in today’s market?

I dig on that I swear and also we should factor in that more United games show that other clubs, more fans and alla that generates revenue so if you're an agent obvi you'd say bring that up.

That said, Rash hasn't proven himself to be a 100m player. He's just worth that much coz that's how it is.
He cudda taken 150 (still crazy but as United's startin' striker fair enough) then next season give gum the 250 and its a non story.

Too quick too soon imo hasn't earned it but let's just hope he performs next season.

Literally no excuses for him this go around

Loool some banter bid

giphy.gif

I dig on that I swear and also we should factor in that more United games show that other clubs, more fans and alla that generates revenue so if you're an agent obvi you'd say bring that up.

That said, Rash hasn't proven himself to be a 100m player. He's just worth that much coz that's how it is.
He cudda taken 150 (still crazy but as United's startin' striker fair enough) then next season give gum the 250 and its a non story.

Too quick too soon imo hasn't earned it but let's just hope he performs next season.

Literally no excuses for him this go around

He was already on a 120k and come to the end of his contract. Most players get a significant pay rise when signing a new contract, it’s not like it’s a contract extension.

I’m with you tho, but I’m just taking in to account that the money in football nowadays is a madness.

Mbappe gets paid 350k and he’s playing in the french league.

He was already on a 120k and come to the end of his contract. Most players get a significant pay rise when signing a new contract, it’s not like it’s a contract extension.

I’m with you tho, but I’m just taking in ti account that the money in football nowadays is a madness.

Mbappe gets paid 350k and he’s playing in the french league.

Hmm yeah that's true that's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back