Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Born and raise playing cricket from primary school to secondary. Just like football and track & field. So yea, you’re right to a degree but it is selective. I try baseball and it wasn’t my flex. Plus Trinidad , well the Caribbean have legendary world class players in all representative countries.
Use to make cricket bats in secondary in woodwork class

Is baseball bigger than cricket worldwide?

The population of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh combined would dwarf any figures baseball would produce.

The population of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh combined would dwarf any figures baseball would produce.

I was thinking that. Already a billion ppl there. North Americans that shit on cricket & football. But In a couple years, cricket will be massive here. Florida (Sarasota) and New York (Queens) have state leagues.

I was thinking that. Already a billion ppl there. North Americans that shit on cricket & football. But In a couple years, cricket will be massive here. Florida (Sarasota) and New York (Queens) have state leagues.

I wouldn't be surprised if both cricket and rugby became big in America at some point.

Americans have lived in a bubble for years thinking their sports are the be all and end all - you can't fuck with football and cricket numbers.

I wouldn't be surprised if both cricket and rugby became big in America at some point.

Americans have lived in a bubble for years thinking their sports are the be all and end all - you can't fuck with football and cricket numbers.

Right.
All our international sport interests spreading like wild fire here. Not sure about drake-land Canada but it soon will be the same there.

Born and raise playing cricket from primary school to secondary. Just like football and track & field. So yea, you’re right to a degree but it is selective. I try baseball and it wasn’t my flex. Plus Trinidad , well the Caribbean have legendary world class players in all representative countries.
Use to make cricket bats in secondary in woodwork class

Is baseball bigger than cricket worldwide?

North America, Central America, the Caribbean and Japan. It probably is.

LOL I see you out here pretending like Madagascar didn't just lay the smackdown on Nigeria
Dude, I was at the gym thinking I would get back home in time for the 2nd half. As soon as I saw we were down 1-0, I took my sweet time at the gym.

Was not impressed by their first 2 games, so I had no high hopes. We have no dynamic players. The few skillful players we have, cannot turn their hard work into a quality end product.

Iwobi might be the best player on the team and that’s not saying much. The kid from Villarreal has some skills but dribbles way too much.

Fellas, I need y’all opinion. Especially from yardies.

I just heard this chune Dey. Now, I ain’t gonna say it’s culture vulture and all that. But... this joint fire.

Do y’all care? I ain’t fans of em but wtf.

It got 1 remix with koffee and chronixxx

Last edited:

I just heard this chune Dey. Now, I ain’t gonna say it’s culture vulture and all that. But... this joint fire.

In the 80s Ska music was massive in the UK and alot of white bands like Madness where big in that scene... UB40 basically a reggae band too...

Im not really a Ed Sheeran fan but this is dope, check out Ed Sheeran dropping a ragga/reggae cypher about 10years ago haha he goes off around 4.30 but whole thing is pretty dope...

No issue with it...

Plenty white reggae artists...I always find white Jamaicans intriguing.

Everybody back in training today! Gonna be time for that new thread soon.

Frank given an extra 2 days to sort out Chelsea deal. Not good for Derby they need to get their new manager in to start training and same for Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back