Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh...you man missing Sarri already?

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has been given just £100 million to strengthen his Manchester United squad this summer, with further spending likely to be dependent on money raised by player sales, sources have told ESPN FC.

If you sign wan-bissaka that leaves 30m?

You better sell pogba lol

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has been given just £100 million to strengthen his Manchester United squad this summer, with further spending likely to be dependent on money raised by player sales, sources have told ESPN FC.

If you sign wan-bissaka that leaves 30m?

You better sell pogba lol

Lol @ believing that story.

They really are talking up this BammaYang to UTD deal.

I really can’t see it happening but he has two years left, didn’t sign an extension and £70m to Arsenal might seem like a good deal.

I really can’t see it happening but he has two years left, didn’t sign an extension and £70m to Arsenal might seem like a good deal.
Lol hilarious

giphy.gif

Apparently we can’t even get frasier to sign a deal with us so I wouldn’t be surprised.

We need to just start paying players, it’s not like most players wouldn’t walk into our first team. It’s guaranteed game time wages are always our issue.

Ramsey gunna kill it in sarri system also.

Lingard done a lil too much of the field this season for me. On the pitch he's not an immature player do it doesn't bother me too tough.

He had a poor one but I kno' he never really recovered from his WC injury so I'ma llow him.

This season comin' I wanna see 10 goals minimum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back