Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's still young. At least he ain't outchea allegedly raping bitches

Real shit.
All he needs is a disciplinary coach, to make him ball again, like he was under Jose Mourinho.

But! No footballer seems more childish than him I keep thinking him and rashford are the same age

He does seem mad childish (i wouldnt say NO footballer is as childish as him lol) I always forget he isnt 22-23 but I like the way he keeps the team spirit up... Still I we need some leaders to keep things a little tighter, I dont wanna live in the past but I doubt he would have done that if SAF or even Pep was in charge, it would be like 'the gaffer will go mad if he sees this'...

Still I think its being blown outta proportion, I would like to see the club make the lads go back and clean the hotel rooms for half a day or something but that wont happen...

Crazy if you think players under SAF didn’t do shit. UTD had a massive drinking culture under SAF for years. The only difference is there was no social media them times.

But please believe shit happened.

Lol @ lol
Mind your own fuckin club business. U niggaz get so pressed when anything united comes up.

Dude cursed on camera, ban him from football

Aye supposedly Lukaku is on his way to Italy, are you happy or sad about that?

I imagine this has been done to death, so I'm not trying to start a debate on it. Just curiosity. Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fan? Or both? No explanation needed (not looking to start debates).

They are both the best physical builds when it comes to pro football; Ronaldo is tall strong fast good with both feet could play any position except playmaker # 10 where his physical attributes would not be fully utilized.

Messi was born to be a #10 short low center of gravity, incredible balance, aint nobody messing with him with the ball at his feet. Dude sees like ten passes ahead.

Overall Ronaldo is the better all round player though.

Mons Venus or 2001 Odyssey?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back