Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched it he's broken human but more importantly Italians are trash

I guess we all pretty much knew that already. Maradona has been a mess for years (no idea why anyone thought making him the Argentina manager at one point would be a good idea) and scummy Italians stay being scummy Italians. They can be nasty people.

I guess we all pretty much knew that already. Maradona has been a mess for years (no idea why anyone thought making him the Argentina manager at one point would be a good idea) and scummy Italians stay being scummy Italians. They can be nasty people.
My girl proposed going on holiday to Italy just this morning. I said no chance. I'm not spending my hard earned money to go to a country where they think you are scum. I'd rather go somewhere in Africa

My girl proposed going on holiday to Italy just this morning. I said no chance. I'm not spending my hard earned money to go to a country where they think you are scum. I'd rather go somewhere in Africa

I've been Italy twice and admittedly I've been fine. If you're going somewhere tourisy then you'll likely have no trouble - you just can't ignore their history of blatant racism and abuse, but then you can say that for any European country.

As I said...we need to get £150m minimum or I’m mad.

Take £120m + incentives (e.g. win champs league, balon d'or etc)
Also I think the only way this works is if you take 1-2 players off Madrid's hands too. Seeing as I posed the question earlier and y'all said "fuck off" to Bale, then perhaps Isco or James.

So the deal could look like Pogba = £100m + Isco + incentives based on Pogba's performance/team achievements

But assuming United don't want Isco or James, then who would you consider as a replacement?
I hear you being linked with Tielemans (who I really liked last season and was in my FF team towards the end) but I'd prefer if Leicester kept him as he seemed settled there. Also he's no Pogba.

Then there's Maddison (another Leicester boy) but I don't rate him the way a lot of people do. I mean he's decent but he's not all that and at times is very wasteful for Leicester with his distribution, so can you imagine the scrutiny if he's just like that at United?

Might be a cruel summer at Old Trafford, but I expect a lot of twists and turns in the next 2 months on this

No no no, NO MORE BIG TEAM REJECTS.

That means fuck Isco, Bale, Rodriguez

We can replace Pogba with anyone coz he's not a real midfielder (for us anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back