Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mknight I was discussing with someone at work I think you play better without Kane but it's impossible to drop him because he can get a goal out of nothing.

Your next big match would you start him?

A sacrificial lamb. Not the best job to come into right now with the transfer ban coming.

Would not be smart for Lampard to take this unless they promise him a guaranteed 3-5 years where he can’t get fired.

If I was Lampard, I would stay a Derby for another year or two to keep learning the trade. Going to Chelsea now might kill his managerial career before it gets really started.

@Mknight I was discussing with someone at work I think you play better without Kane but it's impossible to drop him because he can get a goal out of nothing.

Your next big match would you start him?

The team plays to Son's strengths without Kane, which means the movement and passing is faster.

Kane likes to come deep, then spread the ball wide and get in the box for the cross, or come deep ba couple players and shoot.

Thing about Son and Moura is they think like strikers other than wingers, so they are not really going to cross the ball in for Kane, they are going to cut inside the shoot. Eriksen dele trippier and rose get assists for Kane.

I'd start bale the next big game, since he would be 100%. fit

And Spurs are not in the same boat as arsenal, y'all still ain't playing in the champions league next season.

Finished one point above with a bunch of questionable decisions and the other teams incompetence. Took more losses. And barely made a final. No trophies.

Spurs are in the same boat as Arsenal, Chelsea and United. Be humble.

Not surprised the Redshite did this, but imagine we did something like this to them. We would be the bad guys everywhere.

Finished one point above with a bunch of questionable decisions and the other teams incompetence. Took more losses. And barely made a final. No trophies.

Spurs are in the same boat as Arsenal, Chelsea and United. Be humble.

Man UTD and arsenal are not in the champions league.

You hate the club lol.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back