Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my issue with Sarri something happened you dont step in as manger and swash it. You storm off that kicking I mean I'm interested to know if this had happened all year but he is the manager own it and fix it. He is making it worse

This is my issue with Sarri something happened you dont step in as manger and swash it. You storm off that kicking I mean I'm interested to know if this had happened all year but he is the manager own it and fix it. He is making it worse

If I'm Chelsea manager I'm letting those players fight I'm giving them weapons they are so childish they need some real drama in their life

tumblr_ps8b3akA7g1rjev45o1_1280.jpg

An explanation. A Chelsea spokesman said: ‘Maurizio’s frustration displayed at the end of training was not related to any of his players, but was due to not being able to practise set-plays in the final 15 minutes of the hour-long training session as it remained open to media.’

.........A whole bunch of shit going on with Chelsea before the final? Really?

I'm not buying none of that shit. It's all fake and they are trying to play mind games. Arsenal will have to grind for 90 mins to win the cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back