Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the USA U-20 team play and White players are the minority in the starting lineup. Don’t think I have ever seen that in any of our youth teams.

Watching the USA U-20 team play and White players are the minority in the starting lineup. Don’t think I have ever seen that in any of our youth teams.

Honestly most yank youth players only go hard to get a scholarship to college, that don't understand they can make more playing in league 1 than the MLS.

Honestly most yank youth players only go hard to get a scholarship to college, that don't understand they can make more playing in league 1 than the MLS.
Majority of the players on this team are playing in Germany. There is also one player in Barcelona’s youth team.

Forgot the women player name she was angry that kinsman was encouraging the young players to go Germany she called for him to be sacked
Nah, she was not mad bcos of that. Wambach was mad bcos he kept inviting half German, half American players to the squad. I took it as some coded bullshit bcos majority of the so called “Foreign” players were black.

Nah, she was not mad bcos of that. Wambach was mad bcos he kept inviting half German, half American players to the squad. I took it as some coded bullshit bcos majority of the so called “Foreign” players were black.

That's it! Lol

Is anyone going to watch the women world cup?

Tim Howard said the same thing. They feel that they don’t understand what it is to be full blooded American playing for the team.

These crackas are tired of losing
B4 klinsmann left he basically said America needed to start recruiting kids from the hood with that hunger that they show for basketball and american football, suburbian kids don't have it

Last edited:
I was watching something Gregg dyke he used to be head of the fa basically dismissing racism in the premier League. That was so demoralising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back