Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep turned him into a £200m player

Yeah theres no doubting his improvement since Pep arrived... Its crazy to see how much consistent his end product is now, its almost like he now expects to score or pick the right pass or cross.. Shows how important positive/confident mindset is...

UK niggas what you man sayin' about GoT? It's on at 2am tonight but I'm tryna stay spoiler free until 8pm tomorrow.

When you nigs watchin'?

UK niggas what you man sayin' about GoT? It's on at 2am tonight but I'm tryna stay spoiler free until 8pm tomorrow.

When you nigs watchin'?

Nah, watching tomorrow. If you got Sky you don’t have to wait until 8pm...it will be on demand for when I get in from work.

No twitter, FB or anything cause you will see spoilers.

Now we need to come out strong then switch hazard wide and bring on Giroud or Higuain

@toheeb27 @Blue_London who would you take off William has been playing good.
Odoi is my boy and all, but u can see the moment is getting to him. Would like to see him and Willian switch sides for about 10-15 minutes. He was having the same problem in his first England start, but when he switch sides with Sterling and moved to the left (his preferred side), he played amazingly.

Odoi is my boy and all, but u can see the moment is getting to him. Would like to see him and Willian switch sides for about 10-15 minutes. He was having the same problem in his first England start, but when he switch sides with Sterling and moved to the left (his preferred side), he played amazingly.

That's true might be something to do for the first 10 minutes and then see what moves to make then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back