Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh...get over it!!!

Nah lol. You know I got nothing personal against everton but they always choose the wrong fucking time to hang an L on Arsenal lol.

We root for everton but they always flop. If Everton had a legit striker they might have been able to challenge for a top 4 place.

Nah lol. You know I got nothing personal against everton but they always choose the wrong fucking time to hang an L on Arsenal lol.

We root for everton but they always flop. If Everton had a legit striker they might have been able to challenge for a top 4 place.

It’s all in fun. They need to get a top line striker in the summer. Buy Gomes and Zouma and someone to take Coleman spot and we should be good. The key is consistency.

'If I can't be safe surrounded by our own fans, where am I safe?': Chelsea supporter accuses fellow members of the fanbase of racist abuse during away match against Slavia Prague

Chelsea supporter Jay Bailey has described how a set of fellow Blues supporters chose to racially abuse him during a recent European match.

Bailey was part of the travelling fanbase who made the trip to Prague to see Chelsea play in the Europa League quarter-finals.

It was then that the disgusting abuse began, with Bailey outlining how fellow supporters moved away from him in order to aim racial slurs in his direction.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s...uses-fellow-members-fanbase-racist-abuse.html

Jadon Sancho sets new Bundesliga goalscoring record as Borussia Dortmund go top again with Mainz win
  • Sancho made history with both goals as Dortmund claimed a 2-1 victory
  • The 19-year-old forward is the youngest player to score 11 Bundesliga goals
  • Bayern Munich can reclaim top spot by beating Fortuna Dusseldorf on Sunday

Jadon Sancho sets new Bundesliga goalscoring record as Borussia Dortmund go top again with Mainz win
  • Sancho made history with both goals as Dortmund claimed a 2-1 victory
  • The 19-year-old forward is the youngest player to score 11 Bundesliga goals
  • Bayern Munich can reclaim top spot by beating Fortuna Dusseldorf on Sunday

Can't wait til this brudda is playin' for Utd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back