Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Blue_London @yung$

The more i watch, i am starting to realize Azpi might be a weak link in Sarri's system. Especially since its Azpi and Kante on the same side, this leads to almost no creation coming from that side.

This game is terrible...
To be honest, this is how most of our games have gone this season. The "watch-ability" of having all of possession is overrated. Most times, i pine for Mourinho ball. That's why our game against Man City in the Carbaro cup final might have been my fav to watch this season.

Hopefully it gets better as they get more used to Sarri's system next season. I still have faith in this bcos his Napoli teams were very fun to watch.

@Blue_London @yung$

The more i watch, i am starting to realize Azpi might be a weak link in Sarri's system. Especially since its Azpi and Kante on the same side, this leads to almost no creation coming from that side.

It is I think Ivanovic might have been better. Azi is solid defense but not attacking wise.

Kante makes some good plays and dribbles/passes.

I am happy he brought on Hudson instead of Willian

Have to work twice as hard when you’re black.

I hate bringing race into it but it’s a clear element of racism in this sacking. I was disgusted when I read that this morning.

Yeah I think its pretty clear at 'BAME' coaches have to work harder to keep their jobs or even get on the coaching ladder, Sol Campbell has to start in the lower leagues, then you get Frank Lampard jumping straight into Derby...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back