Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop talking about things you know nothing about
I'm right!
Liverpool the only team to lead after chrismuhh and not win the league, twice.
Tottenham is a consistent joke this time of year....thats y poch needs ten years lmao

I'm right!
Liverpool the only team to lead after chrismuhh and not win the league, twice.
Tottenham is a consistent joke this time of year....thats y poch needs ten years lmao

I keep forgetting, who do you support again Inter? Man UTD when they are winning? Ride off on the bandwagon you rode in here on son.

Tottenham does what Tottenham what Tottenham does, if you ain't a fan and we ain't playing you don't worry about Spurs

Can't believe Getafe and Alaves are battling for a CL spot in La Liga lol. So used to the Valencias, Sevillas getting that last spot

All this junk Man UTD, arsenal and Chelsea fans are talking and Spurs still above them.

How y'all let that happen?

Even if all yall stacked up your trophies and stood on them you still wouldn't be above of Spurs right now.

All this junk Man UTD, arsenal and Chelsea fans are talking and Spurs still above them.

Even if all yall stacked up your trophies and stood on them you still wouldn't be above of Spurs right now.

What Chelsea fans in here talking about spurs?

You soundin' kinda nervous kiiiiing

Think Morata is happy to be back home

D0wesW3X4AsnSEb.jpg

D0weuZnXgAENp39.jpg

I will take the draw. We played with a lot of heart today. We still need a striker in the summer. That should be first on the list.

I keep forgetting, who do you support again Inter? Man UTD when they are winning? Ride off on the bandwagon you rode in here on son.

Tottenham does what Tottenham what Tottenham does, if you ain't a fan and we ain't playing you don't worry about Spurs
Bandwagon? Is this some stupid shit people say in here when they have nothing to add? U know how long I've been a fan of utd u fuckin wanker?! Probably b4 u were born, still not as long as spurs been trash tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back