Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fucking game had me going through so many emotions. Why when these stupid little idiot sides come to man u, they play like it's a Champions League final, wtf man.

Good goal from Pereira, Lukaku showed up, asshole Pogba should have gave Lukaku that penny yea. Tf was he doing withthat stupid ass penalty. Foh blood.

Glad we got the three points but these lil bottom of the table sides are giving me heart palpitations when they come here. Kmrt

tenor.gif

it’s a pen not a fucking catwalk.

Yo, great comment hahaha

Looking forward to MOTD, I was getting the United score on the phone, sounded like a Fergie type comeback/fight... Seen Pogba missed a pen, I take it he prolly done that stupid 1000 step run up??? Lucky we got the win or he would of gotten slaughtered, tbh I would be happy taking him of penalty duty, I literally have no confidence when he steps up to take one... Just run up and belt the ball in the top bins or bottom corner...

Just run up and belt the ball in the top bins or bottom corner.
At the end of the day I'll take that over every stutter step fake out bs

Neymar is the best at that bullshit everyone else should just blast the ball as u say in the corners. Even jorginho's stupid bs got saved the other day

At the end of the day I'll take that over every stutter step fake out bs

Neymar is the best at that bullshit everyone else should just blast the ball as u say in the corners. Even jorginho's stupid bs got saved the other day

At the end of the day, you got a free shot at goal from 12 yards, if you run up and belt the ball at the goal the keeper should not stand a chance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back