Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ Boateng thinking we really wanted him when we were only interested in a loan deal. He was being used as pawn as we really want Toby and Maguire.

And he can stay at BM or go PSG but I don't think either of those are winning the CL either...

Those two teams have a wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better chance of winning the CL than Man United so I think he'll be cool staying at BM and winning the league...again...and playing for a coach in Kovac who will probably not throw shade at him in post match interviews at the first mistake he makes in a match.

Jose got him to say that lol to put pressure on the board to spend

Smh cause you right. He has now come out saying he wants to come to UTD
These sources is wack

I’m going back to the streets. If the streets say its happening...it’s happening

Those two teams have a wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better chance of winning the CL than Man United so I think he'll be cool staying at BM and winning the league...again...and playing for a coach in Kovac who will probably not throw shade at him in post match interviews at the first mistake he makes in a match.

The shade. I took it personally.

Lmao

@Blue_London @Phoqry The 2nd half of yesterday’s game against Lyon really gave me a lot of hope.

We finally got to see Jorginho and Kante together and it looks like that could be a magical partnership.

As good as Hudson Odoi has been this preseason, just the simple presence of Hazard on the left side raised our threat level up by a lot.

Still think Emerson >>> Alonso, but looks like it’s going to be awhile before Sarri agrees with me.

We will be fucked this season if Jorginho gets injured. Right now, he is the system. When he is not on the pitch, we are not playing SarriBall.

Finally, our most important need to a true RIght Winger. I really don’t want to watch a single second on Moses there anymore.

SMH how you gonna throw Vic Moses out like bathwater? After all he's done for your Super Eagles and Chelsea lol.

Jose just needs a couple of warriors like lucio and other killers he used to have in his squads...his third year now and man u still got fuckboys in defense...pretty sure Jose would trade in Pogs for Van Dijk in a heartbeat...

SMH how you gonna throw Vic Moses out like bathwater? After all he's done for your Super Eagles and Chelsea lol.
Not kicking him out, just dont want him as a right winger. He was pretty good the past 2 season at our right Wingback, he should still be able to play Right back.

Dude just makes all the worst possible decisions when he playing as a right winger.

Jose just needs a couple of warriors like lucio and other killers he used to have in his squads...his third year now and man u still got fuckboys in defense...pretty sure Jose would trade in Pogs for Van Dijk in a heartbeat...

Jose klopp Pep they all need players who believe in his system. Jose first team at Chelsea and inter are the perfect examples of believing in the system

Shits is insane:

Chelsea copped Kepa for 80 mill €...

Eredivisie all clubs combined have spent 71 mill €...

How are we ever going to compete in the CL again? Smh

Spending of Chelsea now is also their main problem...both conte n mou wanted more players, both were sacked and now they have their 3rd coach after 4 seasons...splashing the cash again but what if next year Sarri starts demanding fresh blood? Seems like the board listens more to the players than the coaches...

Spending of Chelsea now is also their main problem...both conte n mou wanted more players, both were sacked and now they have their 3rd coach after 4 seasons...splashing the cash again but what if next year Sarri starts demanding fresh blood? Seems like the board listens more to the players than the coaches...
This is kinda different though. They seem to be buying the players Sarri wants. Jorginho is Sarri's number one choice. Kepa(even though too expensive IMO) is the type of Ball Playing Keeper that Sarri wants.

Last season, Conte cried and cried for Alex Sandro, the type of Wingback that makes his system tick, but we pinched pennies then and it cost us the Champions league. Glad they are not making that mistake this time.

Like @Blue_London said, Managers need players that fit their systems. It will take more than one transfer window to make this happen. But this is a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back