Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to Chelsea, it’s more like £45m for a keeper as they will use money from Courtois sale.

Liverpool actually spent £68m outright on a keeper.

hx7lz5.jpg

Fuck ESPN, Turner, etc for trying to gouge Soccer fans. Already paying overpriced sub fees to cable and satellite JUST FOR ESPN and now yeah you gotta pay 5 dollars more to get access to ESPN +. Bastardos.

I said the bold on page 25 when Kovacic allegedly didn't want to go to United

It's funny because I was watching on ESPN youtube earlier about how Mourinho may have identified 5 players for Ed Woodward to get, but how do we know if those players a) decided to go to other clubs instead or b) chose to not want to play under Mourinho.

If this report is true, then Mourinho has as much culpability for not getting the players he wants as Woodward et al.

Mafia mentality...
  • You scratch my back, I scratch yours
  • I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse
  • Well that's bad luck for me, and bad luck for you if you don't make that deal!
  • He must let us draw the water from the well. Certainly, he can present a bill for such services. After all, we’re not Communists. But he must let us draw the water from the well
  • A lawyer with his briefcase can steal more than a hundred men with guns
  • You gotta go, you gotta go

Chelsea 0-0 Lyon (5-4 on pens): Eden Hazard scores winning penalty as Rob Green stars in shootout after goalless draw in the International Champions Cup

Robert Green was the unlikely hero as Chelsea won their final game of the pre-season campaign on penalties on a day when they agreed to pay £72million for goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga of Athletic Bilbao.

4EE9371800000578-6036387-image-a-71_1533676577292.jpg

4EE9618A00000578-6036387-image-m-14_1533682856521.jpg

I guess there's still some spring in those 38 year old legs of his!

@Blue_London @Phoqry The 2nd half of yesterday’s game against Lyon really gave me a lot of hope.

We finally got to see Jorginho and Kante together and it looks like that could be a magical partnership.

As good as Hudson Odoi has been this preseason, just the simple presence of Hazard on the left side raised our threat level up by a lot.

Still think Emerson >>> Alonso, but looks like it’s going to be awhile before Sarri agrees with me.

We will be fucked this season if Jorginho gets injured. Right now, he is the system. When he is not on the pitch, we are not playing SarriBall.

Finally, our most important need to a true RIght Winger. I really don’t want to watch a single second on Moses there anymore.

Boateng doesn't want to join Manchester united because he doesn't think the team is good enough to win the champions league you have to invest heavily to attract stars

Last edited:
@Blue_London @Phoqry The 2nd half of yesterday’s game against Lyon really gave me a lot of hope.

We finally got to see Jorginho and Kante together and it looks like that could be a magical partnership.

As good as Hudson Odoi has been this preseason, just the simple presence of Hazard on the left side raised our threat level up by a lot.

Still think Emerson >>> Alonso, but looks like it’s going to be awhile before Sarri agrees with me.

We will be fucked this season if Jorginho gets injured. Right now, he is the system. When he is not on the pitch, we are not playing SarriBall.

Finally, our most important need to a true RIght Winger. I really don’t want to watch a single second on Moses there anymore.

That's been our problem for a while now we need players for cover.

Moses needs to go Willian pedro hazzard Hudson odoi works may be one more

So....Pogbarca in the works? Read he already told his team mates he is barca bound...or is he doing it to get better wages?

Whatever it is, its classic Mino Raiola swords drawn style lol

Lol @ Boateng thinking we really wanted him when we were only interested in a loan deal. He was being used as pawn as we really want Toby and Maguire.

And he can stay at BM or go PSG but I don't think either of those are winning the CL either...

Lol @ Boateng thinking we really wanted him when we were only interested in a loan deal. He was being used as pawn as we really want Toby and Maguire.

And he can stay at BM or go PSG but I don't think either of those are winning the CL either...

Jose got him to say that lol to put pressure on the board to spend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back