Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, @Infamous114 how has Coutinho played for u guys this season? I have not watched much La Liga this season (no good Chelsea loans there this year). Seems like he has gone of the radar.

A bit, he's 4th in goals on the team cause Dembele has been on a tear the last month and a half. Valverde is struggling to find a position for him and doesn't seem keen to play him at a deeper role cause our midfielders have been doing well this season.

A bit, he's 4th in goals on the team cause Dembele has been on a tear the last month and a half. Valverde is struggling to find a position for him and doesn't seem keen to play him at a deeper role cause our midfielders have been doing well this season.
So u are saying a Willian for Coutinho swap makes sense for both teams?

I don't get this...can you tell me the joke?

There's a few elements to this:

1. Because he's always changes his starting line up each match so you never know who he will play. From a Fantasy Football perspective it make having Citeh players in your team a gamble and a massive ball ache.

2. Because of the argument that he's overrated.

FIFA president Gianni Infantino has revealed football's global governing body is exploring the possibility of some of Qatar's Gulf neighbours hosting matches at the 2022 World Cup.

Speaking at a sports conference in Dubai, Infantino also confirmed FIFA was looking into a possible expansion of the tournament to 48 teams, but said diplomatic tension in the area could be a problem countries would have to overcome.

FIFA president Gianni Infantino has revealed football's global governing body is exploring the possibility of some of Qatar's Gulf neighbours hosting matches at the 2022 World Cup.

Speaking at a sports conference in Dubai, Infantino also confirmed FIFA was looking into a possible expansion of the tournament to 48 teams, but said diplomatic tension in the area could be a problem countries would have to overcome.

Such a stupid decision to have the World Cup in Qatar. It just shows that all FIFA cared about at the time was the cash. It's 2019 and they're still trying to figure out the damn tournament.

Mostly in the business side. Maybe I am too harsh, but I don’t like the fact he let Sancho stroll in and steal his shine.

Great for the American Chelsea fan though. They will be here every summer. I will get more chances to see them live.

Agree wholeheartedly

David Luiz should be given or used as back up registrar while Christensen gets starts.

Willian cant make smart choice when in position to decide between shooting or passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back