Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man like Neymar celebrating New Years in Brazil with a hotel of hoes!

8011750-6544243-Neymar_back_middle_poses_at_a_New_Year_s_Eve_white_party_as_he_r-a-13_1546346640469.jpg

Yo, I need y’all input. At a Belgian eating spot in DC. They start of serving a glass of water of course. But, I’m here lurking, why the fuck other white ppl have a nice glass of water and our shit is in the regular glass.

Help me out before I start the a fuck a Belgium movement.

Our cup water
6F423CFD-9AF5-4F73-8C89-D2EADBF5D188.jpeg

White ppl glass water
B6841B74-06C8-4392-8C5F-D1BB379FBCA7.jpeg

Yo, I need y’all input. At a Belgian eating spot in DC. They start of serving a glass of water of course. But, I’m here lurking, why the fuck other white ppl have a nice glass of water and our shit is in the regular glass.

Our cup water
View attachment 98879

White ppl glass water
View attachment 98880

Ask them for the same glass as everyone else. If they object then you know they're pricks.

Mostly in the business side. Maybe I am too harsh, but I don’t like the fact he let Sancho stroll in and steal his shine.

Great for the American Chelsea fan though. They will be here every summer. I will get more chances to see them live.

I get that I hope Hudson stays have both playing....

Does this mean hazard is going?

Last edited:

It should be fuck Belgium anyway word to that pussio King Leopold II

Mostly in the business side. Maybe I am too harsh, but I don’t like the fact he let Sancho stroll in and steal his shine.

Great for the American Chelsea fan though. They will be here every summer. I will get more chances to see them live.

For real I'm watching NBCSN yesterday, they dedicated a whole segment to chelsea "fansgiving" fcuk outta here with that B's

£57m seems expensive for a player unproven however I am aware of the current price inflation. Sancho has taken his place so why you gotta wait until the summer?

Not sure how, last time we spent big on a youngster was Martial and the deal was structured so he had to prove himself before Monoco got the full amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back