Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Fuck u jose
Wanker

Foh the last manager didn't want em scoring goals or going forward.
Look how chelshit played the minute he left

Nothing changed lol you not remember the champions League matches against psg fa cup game against Everton.

Your fans spent years hating Chelsea now you want to be Chelsea

Foh the last manager didn't want em scoring goals or going forward.
Look how chelshit played the minute he left
No we don't
We were desperate for a good manager and picked at scraps.
How can a side with man u's prestige ever want to be those pieces of shit?!

Mussi mad

No we don't
We were desperate for a good manager and picked at scraps.
How can a side with man u's prestige ever want to be those pieces of shit?!

Mussi mad

Sir Moyes , Van Gaal & Mourinho are shit??? You sound hurt bredren.

Cant wait to see how United play against Cardiff... I got a feeling we might absolutely annihilate them...
You got it spot on boss!

Brilliant performance by them. That United match revitalized me. Most fun United match in ages and you could tell how much it meant to the players after the match. They played free. Pogba was magnificent. Rashford, Martial, Lingard all lovely. Everyone was lovely in the match. Hopefully they keep it up but we shall see. Doubt they'll have any more 5-1 victories but if they play like this I'm sure United fans will be alright.

Now back in the mix to fight with Arsenal and Chelsea. I doubt United can catch Spurs.

Hopefully United get the ship going the right way now and make the race for UCL and Europa league spots entertaining for all PL fans.

Former Crystal Palace, Inter Milan and Ajax boss Frank de Boer is a candidate to become the next manager of Atlanta United, multiple sources have told ESPN FC.

A one-time Manchester United transfer target, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic could be set for a big money move to AC Milan in January. If reports are to be believed, the Serbian powerhouse almost made the move to the San Siro in the summer window but a deal couldn't be agreed in time. Calciomercato claim a €70m deal has already been agreed.

If they pass on GBS for FDB then ATL United, Bocanegra, Darren Eales etc are mental! I can see a team like the LA Galaxy going for FDB or some splashy name- in terms of world football. (The South Americans and MLS fans know GBS more than the rest of the world do)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back