Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho at home watching BT Sport like:

article-2553927-1B2D8F1F00000578-515_634x494.jpg

Working for the ball and being held accountable for mistakes isn’t necessary for success?

Good point by both y’all. I see your point.

These media dickriders about to jump back ship on Man U.

Yeah at times, but creative players etc need the freedom though and leave more of the defensive duties to the defensive players, look at Hazard for example at Chelsea when he has the freedom to ball out under Sari compared to Jose...

Haters acting like under Jose we wouldn’t be 2:0 down and come out second half scrapping...
Yeah at times, but creative players etc need the freedom though and leave more of the defensive duties to the defensive players, look at Hazard for example at Chelsea when he has the freedom to ball out under Sari compared to Jose...

Hazard did win EPL player of the season when they won the league under Mourinho, but you’re correct.

Hazard did win EPL player of the season when they won the league under Mourinho, but you’re correct.

If Jose has his way, Hazard would have been sold in the January window of his last season at Chelsea..

Look at Chelsea’s best player now...Jose was doing the same to Pogba.

Be careful United fan. Mourinho could get the last laugh.

I could see him managing another top club and that club eventually plays United and United end up losing. Hopefully it does.

Could see Jose beating UTD in a CL final or something like that...

Bish don’t kill my vibe!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back