Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get behind that.

But I hope everyone doesn't pretend this is just a football issue

I think its cultural in way, maybe thats the wrong word, but imo certain clubs attract a certain type of crowd, traditionally more so (Millwall, West Ham etc) Its not the first time Chelsea have been embarrassed and ashamed like this... Its not fair to paint ALL Chelsea fans with the same brush, because obviously if you live near Chelsea than that may be your club so you support them etc but unfortunately some dickheads can really damage a clubs image, because like I said some clubs attract a certain type of crowd...

I think its cultural in way, maybe thats the wrong word, but imo certain clubs attract a certain type of crowd, traditionally more so (Millwall, West Ham etc) Its not the first time Chelsea have been embarrassed and ashamed like this... Its not fair to paint ALL Chelsea fans with the same brush, because obviously if you live near Chelsea than that may be your club so you support them etc but unfortunately some dickheads can really damage a clubs image, because like I said some clubs attract a certain type of crowd...

Pires Morgan proves my point this isn't just a football issue there a reason why you can go to work and see no black managers it reflects society and until there change at higher levels.

Turkish from AFTV spoke on how the British media and the FA really didn't make mention of the racial abuse during the NLD on Sunday. They don't want to face the truth or speak about it.

The way they word these headlines tells you all you need to know. They despise and are jealous and will go to any length to demonize the individual.

Racism, bigotry, and prejudice at it's finest.

Some Barca fan named Rudy had a thread making some interesting points. Dude had my attention until he called Pele "Victor Moses without Cornrows". LMAO, that is so salty.

Rudy was well within his right to call Pele out. People give Pele way too much of a pass but the guy is notorious for chatting absolute shit. Don't forget that this is the same guy who said an African team would win a World Cup by 2000... We are still waiting for a team to get past the quarters.

Rudy was well within his right to call Pele out. People give Pele way too much of a pass but the guy is notorious for chatting absolute shit. Don't forget that this is the same guy who said an African team would win a World Cup by 2000... We are still waiting for a team to get past the quarters.

I mean saurez did go full evil genius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back