Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
My only concern is city losing at least one game.
Tranquilos

Shout out to AFTV getting the Mourinho cosign lol
Them MUTV mics got all the soundbite smoke!

'I would like Arsenal TV to ask the same questions but they don't - so why should I answer to you?': Mourinho takes on Manchester United's own TV channel as he REFUSES to reveal defensive injuries

6992144-0-image-m-25_1543929157823.jpg

'I don't want to update you, I would like Arsenal TV to ask the same questions but they don't, they hide everything from the inside, so why should I answer to you,' he said.

'We are going to be in difficulty again to build the team. We are again going to have to make adaptations and compensations to try to give some balance to the team.

'But then I believe we are again going to have the spirit to fight and to try to win the match.'

*FYI I know he wasn't talking about AFTV (Robbie, Troopz etc) but really who da fuck knows about an "Arsenal TV" when AFTV is where it's at?! Haha

McManaman talking about VAR for offsides etc without my United bias, I wouldn't want VAR being used for EVERY decision if was just 1cm offside, it would slow the game down too much imo... I still want a human aspect in refereeing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back