Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rashford needs to ...

Fellaini saved Jose, again... who had to make it all about himself, again. SMH.

I’m fed up with Jose and I’m fed up watching shit performances.

All the fan favourites started up front and missed countless chances

How is that Jose fault lol

Nothing is ever Jose fault. But had Fellaini not scored, who would be thrown under the bus? The players. But we get the late goal and who is on the back of all the papers this morning? Fellaini? Na, its Jose throwing water bottles. Making everything about him. Shits annoying. If we playing like City and Liverpool, I wouldn't mind Jose antics but we aint.

Look at the state of our team, state of the football. If the players are not performing, the managers job is to get them performing.

His style of play is outdated compared to what's happening in the PL and around Europe. I've stated before I love Jose and respect his record. But I'm not gonna keep acting like he isn't part of the problem. And the problem goes beyond him, the board, the scouts. Ed fucking Woodward...shit is terrible.

Nothing is ever Jose fault. But had Fellaini not scored, who would be thrown under the bus? The players. But we get the late goal and who is on the back of all the papers this morning? Fellaini? Na, its Jose throwing water bottles. Making everything about him. Shits annoying. If we playing like City and Liverpool, I wouldn't mind Jose antics but we aint.

Look at the state of our team, state of the football. If the players are not performing, the managers job is to get them performing.

His style of play is outdated compared to what's happening in the PL and around Europe. I've stated before I love Jose and respect his record. But I'm not gonna keep acting like he isn't part of the problem. And the problem goes beyond him, the board, the scouts. Ed fucking Woodward...shit is terrible.

Agree with most of that... But the scouts are doing great imo, our youth set up is great, most of the players bought in are world class or are thought of unanimously to become world class (Luke Shaw, Rashford, Martial etc)... I think its the way players are being developed and played after being scouted, look at the way Sterling has been coached at City, he is now killing it and people were calling him a bust not long ago... I think Lingard is the only youngster, who isn't even that young now, who is doing well under Jose...

I worry what Jose will do to Tuanzebe, Gomes, Gribbin, TFM and Chong etc

Agree with most of that... But the scouts are doing great imo, our youth set up is great, most of the players bought in are world class or are thought of unanimously to become world class (Luke Shaw, Rashford, Martial etc)... I think its the way players are being developed and played after being scouted, look at the way Sterling has been coached at City, he is now killing it and people were calling him a bust not long ago... I think Lingard is the only youngster, who isn't even that young now, who is doing well under Jose...

The bold is the reason United are in the position they're

Fred for 50m. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back