Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol as soon as them Belgians are back in the motherland they forget the world is keeping an eye on em and show their true faces.

Next week they have to apoligize again and say they only rep the club they are signed for.

Than later back in Belgium:

Yo Eden, why are u still at Chelsea man?

Hazard: Yeah Yall already know Chelsea is my ticket to Real, just waiting for the right time and bla bla bla.

Batshuayi is definitely an exception. Dude is chill all the time.

Musonda is the worst. Every other week, he is unfollowing and deleting everything Chelsea related on his instagram.

This the issue with modern players tho' how are you supposed to discipline them? Anything you do they hold on to and moan about.

I think this story kinda proves that Jose still a top coach its just that he can't deal with modern players.
"I had to adapt to a new world. To what young players are now.

I had to understand the difference between working with a boy like Frank Lampard, who, at the age of 23 was already a man, who thought football, work, professionalism, and the new boys who at the age of 23 are kids.

Today I call them 'boys' not 'men'. Because I think that they are brats and that everything that surrounds them does not help them in their life nor in my work.

I had to adjust to all that. 10 years ago, no player had a mobile phone in the dressing room. That is no longer the case.
But you have to go with it, because if you fight that, you are bringing about conflict and you put yourself in the stone age

This is what I what meant the other day when I was saying that Jose hasnt adapted to modern day primadonna football/footballers... He may still be a top coach, but is he really IF he hasnt adapted to modern football??? Again, thats what meant when I said that he kinda appeared on the scene at the end of the more old skool style and era of management and football, the days where what the coach said goes and you could confront players and they didnt run home crying and tell mummy they dont wanna play no more, imo he hasnt been able to cope and adapt with the times of the new generation of powerful primadonna players and agents, now mangers have to act more like teenage fans or friends then 'the gaffer'... I think if he was around like 5 years earlier he woulda had a long reign as a GOAT manager...

The soundtrack on FIFA19 is banging, this tune is fckn crazy...

'You wanna know something 'bout me
The blood in my veins is full of northern grit
I got that northern soul, man I got bags of it
We're far from ordinary people'

'On the streets we got brought up
And we'd play on the grass cah we're tryna be pro footballers
They say there's no kings out here, nobody's got money, everyone of us paupers
I beg to differ 'cause I see the bigger picture
Every one of us kings
We could live on the street
And make it a castle
Fuck what they call us...
They can keep throwing out orders
In fact bring cameras and recorders'

Usain Bolt has been offered a two-year contract at an unnamed club in Europe, sources have told ESPN.

Bolt, an eight-time Olympic sprint champion, captured worldwide attention when he scored two goals for Central Coast Mariners in their friendly against Macarthur South West United.

Agent Tony Rallis, who is representing Bolt while he is in Australia, told ESPN: "There is a club in Europe that has offered Bolt a two-year deal, they have been taken over by new owners who have aspirations of Champions League football."

Usain Bolt has been offered a two-year contract at an unnamed club in Europe, sources have told ESPN.

Bolt, an eight-time Olympic sprint champion, captured worldwide attention when he scored two goals for Central Coast Mariners in their friendly against Macarthur South West United.

Agent Tony Rallis, who is representing Bolt while he is in Australia, told ESPN: "There is a club in Europe that has offered Bolt a two-year deal, they have been taken over by new owners who have aspirations of Champions League football."

I didnt think he was even that good when he played in Soccer Aid game (i think it was)... Fair play to him though...

The soundtrack on FIFA19 is banging, this tune is fckn crazy...

'You wanna know something 'bout me
The blood in my veins is full of northern grit
I got that northern soul, man I got bags of it
We're far from ordinary people'

'On the streets we got brought up
And we'd play on the grass cah we're tryna be pro footballers
They say there's no kings out here, nobody's got money, everyone of us paupers
I beg to differ 'cause I see the bigger picture
Every one of us kings
We could live on the street
And make it a castle
Fuck what they call us...
They can keep throwing out orders
In fact bring cameras and recorders'

By northern people you know they are referring to OG Man City fans, this song doesn't apply to man UTD fans, just saying

Another international break and another Belgian talking....

tenor.gif

They just can’t help it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back