Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great win yesterday but score was flattered. 2nd half the Germans were better and were missing sitters lol. We got lucky after the 1-0.

We've got a shit load of talents coming up, Dutch footy looking glorious once again.

Faggyaf must be happy af right now cause his cousin Dumfries made his debut for Holland yesterday. Great player.

Germany took a major L losing 3 nil to the Netherlands tonight

VV Dijk, Memphis and Wijnaldum all on the scoresheet

FYI didn't know Ryan Babel was still around!

Babel ballin in Turkey at Besiktas, made a comeback in the national team. He's been great as a CF. Sharp, quick, helps defend and got a delvecchio gas tank. Low key the best Dutch forward at the moment, took that CF starter spot under Gullit/Advocaat, I'm happy Koeman also has faith in em.

A lot of them Bayern mofos are washed up now. Hummels, Boateng, Muller etc all looked like shit. The second Draxler, Brandt n Sane came in Germany looked like they could grab the win...

Played 22, lost 22. Scored five, conceded 107...

That was Gibraltar's record in competitive fixtures going into Saturday's Nations League match against Armenia - but it turned into an historic night at the Hanrapetakan Stadium.

Armenia, captained by Henrikh Mkhitaryan, had 35 shots in total, 10 on target, and 77.7 per cent possession overall, but they ultimately succumbed to a 50th-minute penalty from Joseph Chipolina - a name to remember for pub quizzes of the future.

Screenshot_20181014-094223~2.png

They all came back overweight!

Oscar Costa hazard especially

I think Ramires willian was the only one who came back well.

It was just completely unprofessional from everyone and Jose is not the guy to entertain that at all

This the issue with modern players tho' how are you supposed to discipline them? Anything you do they hold on to and moan about.

I think this story kinda proves that Jose still a top coach its just that he can't deal with modern players.

This the issue with modern players tho' how are you supposed to discipline them? Anything you do they hold on to and moan about.

I think this story kinda proves that Jose still a top coach its just that he can't deal with modern players.

"I had to adapt to a new world. To what young players are now.

I had to understand the difference between working with a boy like Frank Lampard, who, at the age of 23 was already a man, who thought football, work, professionalism, and the new boys who at the age of 23 are kids.

Today I call them 'boys' not 'men'. Because I think that they are brats and that everything that surrounds them does not help them in their life nor in my work.

I had to adjust to all that. 10 years ago, no player had a mobile phone in the dressing room. That is no longer the case.
But you have to go with it, because if you fight that, you are bringing about conflict and you put yourself in the stone age

1200px-Watford.svg.png

'Why not? I hope it happens': Romelu Lukaku hints at a move to Juventus with the Manchester United striker adding that playing with Cristiano Ronaldo would be a huge draw for him
  • Striker Romelu Lukaku has hinted at a move away from Manchester United
  • Lukaku was asked whether he would be interested in moving to Serie A
  • He said yes before talking about his love for Juventus and the club's players
  • Lukaku is contracted to United until June 2022 after signing one year ago

When Lukaku was asked whether he would be open to a move to Serie A, he told Gazzetta dello Sport: 'Why not? I hope it happens.'

Lukaku, who is contracted to United until June 2022, could also be lured to Italy with his brother, Jordan, already playing for Lazio as a left back.

But Romelu believes if he was to move to Italy, he would opt for the current Serie A champions because of their success and a chance to play with Cristiano Ronaldo.

He said: 'Juve have a great project in place and they just keep going. Every year they try to get stronger.

'Without doubt, Juve are one of the two-three best teams in Europe.

'They've got a great coach on the bench and extraordinary players in every area of the team.

' Cristiano Ronaldo stands out, but watch out for the others too. Paulo Dybala is already impressive and getting stronger, while I love Douglas Costa.

'He's an exceptional signing and his career shows he always makes the difference.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back