Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But But e40 said....

so many ways to go with this

you talking about when you caught feelings when i said he was playing trash and started acting like a bitch because you can't read and thought i called him a bust?

That stat line is cute but it only means that their second pg is worse than lonzo niggas only got 15 wins only games lonzo been in

These are the only games lozo shot above 40% in those precious 15 wins
W 132-130 12-27 .444
W 113-93 28 6-13 .462

W 107-104 38 5-11 .455

W 93-81 36 7-11 .636

The only teams he beat where either trash or injured or both

This is essentially like a trash football team losing their starting qb, they are trash when they have him but even worse when they don't because they dont have anybody who can throw the ball at all

the 6 games he did miss only 3 winnable games 2 against memphis one against the clippers and that's stretching it

15-21 with lonzo playing stop sucking his meat sack guy you sound like lavar you cornball

i was going to say @ next time you bitch but i'm not sure if you can even do something like that on this site

@ghostdenithegawd no you flounder faceass nigga .

You was popping off when I said Lonzo defense was better than advertised and how his help defense mainly was Great for a rookie. Then you went on a tirade on how help defense was not valuable and I was reaching to give dude credit by talking about "help" defense and not man to man defense. The graphic just further proved my point because we are DEFENSIVELY better when he's out there. No matter who the opponent is.

The fuck you talking about shooting numbers for? Dumbass

This clown really threw a three point game in the final 20 seconds because he thought he heard a bad word. And what makes it worse was Brooks was the one doing most of the chirping.

I been telling y'all bout that meerkat lookin hoe for years

What he say

He was upset because he felt like he was snubbed from recent All-Star games. Then the reporters twisted the knife and asked him how he felt about Lonzo getting more votes than him and he basically made the major-market to small-market comparison.

I don't even see a problem with anything he said. Yeah there's a lot of great guards in the West but he should've made it at least once by now.

He was upset because he felt like he was snubbed from recent All-Star games. Then the reporters twisted the knife and asked him how he felt about Lonzo getting more votes than him and he basically made the major-market to small-market comparison.

I don't even see a problem with anything he said. Yeah there's a lot of great guards in the West but he should've made it at least once by now.
Over who though?

Feel like I never heard Mike Conley cry over something so trivial

Over who though?

Feel like I never heard Mike Conley cry over something so trivial

Well for one as great as Conley is he isn't Lillard.
Second, that's not a fair comparison because he was asked and in turn gave a honest answer.

And he should've had Klay's spot every year he made it.
Should've gone ahead of Gordon Hayward last year.

PG to SG doesn't make a difference because they do these All-Star splits by frontcourt/backcourt.

You can even put him up against some of the bigs like DeAndre Jordan last year because the rosters typically have 12 players and boil down to will you have an extra guard or an extra big.

He shouldn’t have had Klay spot any year.

His offensive numbers doesn’t Blow Klay’s out of the water with more opportunities & Klay contributes on both ends of the floor. Lillard is a liability on Defense.

He shouldn’t have had Klay spot any year.

His offensive numbers doesn’t Blow Klay’s out of the water with more opportunities & Klay contributes on both ends of the floor. Lillard is a liability on Defense.

Are you speaking from knowledge or just talking? Because last year they had about the same FG% with Dame attempting about 2 additional shots per game. With nowhere near as much spacing as Klay is afforded being in Golden State.

These are All-Star games so don't talk to me about a dudes defense lmfao because then I'll just turn around and tell you to compare how close Dame and Steph's numbers were.

Shouldn't have had Klay spot any year is exactly the type of stuff he's talking about. People don't even realize how good he is and stay disrespecting him.

He did the same thing the year KD was injured and got voted in before he shit it down for the season. 4-5 years later still talking about this

So here’s the thing I’m sure Portland realizes by now since he wants to be talked about, Dame can’t be your best player. The team since last year play just as well with or without him. One of those guards need to go cause they’re paying to much money to be Atlanta West.

Dame got stupid range only one similar to Curry in that regard. Problem is Curry is better than him at everything else. A good guard on mediocre teams going have a hard case over, Harden,Steph, Cp3, Westbrook, Jimmy Butler, Klay

Mike Conley is not the offensive player Dame is but he’s a better player

He did the same thing the year KD was injured and got voted in before he shit it down for the season. 4-5 years later still talking about this

So here’s the thing I’m sure Portland realizes by now since he wants to be talked about, Dame can’t be your best player. The team since last year play just as well with or without him. One of those guards need to go cause they’re paying to much money to be Atlanta West.

Dame got stupid range only one similar to Curry in that regard. Problem is Curry is better than him at everything else. A good guard on mediocre teams going have a hard case over, Harden,Steph, Cp3, Westbrook, Jimmy Butler, Klay

Mike Conley is not the offensive player Dame is but he’s a better player

Portland a better team with Conley at point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back