Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least I can touch my nigga, can you even see your wife??? Fuck, you wanted attention you even made up a damn dog......tragic smh

Jazzy take this shit elsewhere, nobody was fucking with you, you dumb ass bitch. And nothing I said was a lie, this what happens when you listen to these other dumb ass bitches. You hoes flock together don't you

Harden needs to learn how to play his position or it'll never work for him.

The Durant hate is unsettling

Yall gotta stop calling everything you disagree with hate lol There's no hate, it's all fax.

He's not the leader of GS= fax
He's a bandwagon ass traitor = fax

Rockets need atleast one more major piece before they can truly compete with GS.

Ima enjoy watching this Curry vs CP3 match up tho, 2 best pgs in the game.

SN: Klay>>> Durant

Jazzy take this shit elsewhere, nobody was fucking with you, you dumb ass bitch. And nothing I said was a lie, this what happens when you listen to these other dumb ass bitches. You hoes flock together don't you

Ya daddy the bitch for nutting in ya mama. Now look at you....fighting on the internet with a stranger

UnequaledCarelessDinosaur-small.gif

Houston needs to slow this shit alllllll the way down. No way in the fuckin world can they keep up with GS

Ya daddy the bitch for nutting in ya mama. Now look at you....fighting on the internet with a stranger

And what are you doing?

Jazzy let this be the last time you disrespect my parents, chill out cause you just crossed the line. I'm not playing anymore with you.

Harden the most over rated player in the league after K.D?
It's going to be interesting to see how his game is this season now that the refs are going to be looking for all the shit he had been getting away with the past few seasons

I lost my Russian stream again. Errrrrrr How come I can never find a good one.

Which Kodi build do you all use? I currently have covenant and sports devil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back