Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happens all the time. Plus this is a season opener on primetime tv that's a "rivalry", they've been waiting for this game since the schedule dropped, especially Kyrie.

Rivalry games always be close, same with football. Like last year, Cowboys were shittin on everybody, but them NFC east games were always close af.

With that said, even if that had Hayward, I'd put my bread on Cavs winning the series in 5 games.

Bad pass by Tatum, but he's playing a hell of a game for this to be his first game in the NBA. Good pick up.

I still don't get how these mfs actin like GS is K.D's team lmaooo They had the chips and the greatest record of alltime BEFORE u got there b and beat u in the process. KD aint shit but a supporting cast member.

I still don't get how these mfs actin like GS is K.D's team lmaooo They had the chips and the greatest record of alltime BEFORE u got there b and beat u in the process. KD aint shit but a supporting cast member.
He won Finals MVP last year, that’s why

lmaooooooooooooooooo Lebron's petty af lmaooooooooooo why he pat Kyrie on the head like his lil son "good try kid" lmaoo

iguodala won the MVP last time they won , that means nothing to me b
KD did waaaaayyyyy more last year than Andre lol

Andre won because he played well and they really had no one else to give it to *See Leonard yr before that* KD took over the playoffs last season and snapped in the finals

Curry's been the leader of that team and remains the leader of that team. K.D aint shit but a bitch ass traitor, who was too pussy to lead his squad. He's no leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back