Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall nut hugging lebron like he sponsoring yall niggas families or some shit. Grown as men refusing to see clear logic and avoiding to acknowledge it like scorned bitches.

Damn shame

tenor.gif

And ftr I dont fault KD for going to GS. I respect any player who sacrifices money for rings. My problem is with you hypocritical ass frauds who hated Lebron for going to Miami but give KD a pass for going to GS.

And let's not pretend that GS wasnt already a loaded championship squad before KD got there. The Cavs had 1 young promising unproven player when Lebron went back. Durant joined literally THE GREATEST TEAM IN NBA HISTORY that was coming off a game 7 loss in the NBA finals to you know who.

Lebron inheriting a trash ass team and beating THE GREATEST TEAM IN NBA HISTORY >>>>>>>KD joining THE GREATEST TEAM IN NBA HISTORY and being the missing piece to beat the Cleveland Lebron's

Again I dont have a problem with KD going to GS but you cant hate Lebron for going to Miami if you're going to give KD a pass for going to GS. You cant pat KD on his back for joining re-established greatness while shutting on Lebron for accomplishing what he has accomplished with trash. You cant have it both ways.

Last edited:
Welp it’s looking like the media is gonna push that there are cracks in the Warriors Big 3..... motherfuckers love the drama

None of these players were collectively all stars the year lebron played them and according to your stupid logic jordan did face a team with 3 all stars 5x.The utah jazz(malone,stockton & hornacek),seattle sonics(payton,kemp,shremph),phoenix suns(marjele,kj,barkley),portland blazers(williams,drexler,porter)

went 5-0 see how dumb this logic is?

This nig said Buck Williams. Blazers faced Mike in 1992. Muhfucker was an all-star last in 1986. REACH.

Schrempf was an all star the year before the faced Mike.

KJ too.

Hornacek made the all-star team FIVE years before they faced the Bulls in 97-98.

Y’all niggs need to be ashamed co-signing that shit. I know y’all hate going against the grain but goddamn....

7CCEBA6E-9CDE-4E06-933F-2F6256B9E293.png

Scust at all you niggas. Maybe I should’ve said All-Star/potential HOF.

This nig said Buck Williams. Blazers faced Mike in 1992. Muhfucker was an all-star last in 1986. REACH.

Schrempf was an all star the year before the faced Mike.

KJ too.

Hornacek made the all-star team FIVE years before they faced the Bulls in 97-98.

Y’all niggs need to be ashamed co-signing that shit. I know y’all hate going against the grain but goddamn....

View attachment 51097

Scust at all you niggas. Maybe I should’ve said All-Star/potential HOF.

Kahwi leonard was not an all star until 2016,draymond green was not an all star until 2016, manu was not an all star in 2007 ,2013,2014 The only time lebron faced 3 all stars on one team was the 2016-2018 warriors and he went 1-2.Whatever dickriding point you were tryin make was wrong.

You're naming players who were all stars in prior years(manu 2005 and 2011 what da fuck does that have to do with the years the spurs played lebron in the finals?) or hadn't ever made an all star team yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back