The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're just gonna skip over when he ran to miami huh? lol

And lol @ posting gasol and odom like they're HOF players , cut it out

The Miami era proves my point. No single man on this planet can win a title by himself. Lebron like every other player on this globe needs help. When he had help in Miami he became a champion. Lebron was great enough to will that trash ass team in Cleveland to a championship once by himself and that made it even worse for him. For some crazy, unknown reason Lebron James is expected to do the impossible by himself every season. He is expected to carry 11 other bums to the promised land every single season and if he is incapable of doing what no other man in the history of the NBA has ever done he is seen as a failure. No other single human being in the history of pro basketball has had to carry that much weight by himself year in and year out. Anyone who truly expected the Cleveland Lebron's to beat Goldem State was kidding themselves. He did the impossible once but no one can expect this man to walk on water year in and year out. Guess what everybody Lebron James is only a man. The expectations, contradictions and hate when it comes to him have always been ridiculously insane.

Last edited:
So you're just gonna skip over when he ran to miami huh? lol

And lol @ posting gasol and odom like they're HOF players , cut it out
Lol at Lebron running to Miami but KD not running to GS. Gtfohwtbs

Lol at clowing Gasol and Odom but expecting championship play from Smith and Thompson. As I said the expectations, contradictions and hate for Lebron are ridiculously insane.

Last edited:
I've been one of the main niggas saying the KD move was bitch made.

No one ever expected Paul Pierce to win shit before KG and Ray Allen showed up but for some reason Lebron is expected to make chicken salad out of chicken shit with the same trash ass, garbage, pre-big 3 caliber teams that Paul Pierce had in Boston. Pierce was a good player on an awful that no one outside of Boston paid that much attention to. But when he finally got some help he was immediately transformed into a championship caliber player with a little hof buzz.

It was understood that he couldn't do it alone and that having 2 of the best players of his generation on his team would change the entire trajectory of his career. Its insane that Paul Pierce was allowed to get help and became an all time Celtic great but for the entirety of his career in Cleveland Lebron was expected to get Paul Pierce results without having the same level of help that Pierce ended up getting. Gtfohwtbs. As I said earlier the expectations, contradictions and hate for LBJ are ridiculously insane.

Last edited:
Bron hater:**sets standards for bron higher than kobe**

"Dont compare him to kobe tho"

tenor.gif

Screamin A Smith says "stop comparing him to MJ!!"

**Bron gets swept**
First thing he does is bring up MJ

Yall are the main ones driving the debate

I’ll will say this:

Mike never FACED a team in the Finals with 3 or more All-Stars on it.

Bron did 8 times, going 3-5 against those teams.

(Everyone except the 2011 Mavs)

Bruh you dumb af. Name the 3 all stars on the 2007 spurs, the 2012 thunder,2013,2014 spurs & 2015 warriors

I’ll will say this:

Mike NEVER FACED a team in the Finals with 3 or more All-Stars on it.

Bron did 7 times, going 2-5 against those teams.

(Everyone except the 2011 Mavs and the 2012 Thunder)

That Thunder team had three MVPs on it - all be it, in their younger years.

Bruh you dumb af. Name the 3 all stars on the 2007 spurs, the 2012 thunder,2013,2014 spurs & 2015 warriors

07- Duncan, Parker, Ginobli.
13 - Duncan, Parker, Kawhi
14 -Same.
15 - Steph, Dray, Klay

The fuck you been at?

Oh yeah: let’s not even mention the fact I left out that Pierce/KG/Ray/Rondo Boston team in 2011 and 2012 he had to go through to even get to the Finals those years.

Spurs 2007 had duncan and parker as all stars ginobili wasnt an all star that year tho just about all his stats are within .5 difference of each other from 2005 when he was an all star

07- Duncan, Parker, Ginobli.
13 - Duncan, Parker, Kawhi
14 -Same.
15 - Steph, Dray, Klay

The fuck you been at?

Oh yeah: let’s not even mention the fact I left out that Pierce/KG/Ray/Rondo Boston team in 2011 and 2012 he had to go through to even get to the Finals those years.

None of these players were collectively all stars the year lebron played them and according to your stupid logic jordan did face a team with 3 all stars 5x.The utah jazz(malone,stockton & hornacek),seattle sonics(payton,kemp,shremph),phoenix suns(marjele,kj,barkley),portland blazers(williams,drexler,porter)

went 5-0 see how dumb this logic is?

Uh the shaq and kobe lakers had rile players who played their roles to a tee.. we never had the better roster.. we just had two dominant forces ..but our rosters just had guys that were on task nuch like those bulls

Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰
Status
Not open for further replies.