Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
McDermott is one of the best players in the league at cutting to the basket without the ball.

Yeah niggas it's hot take Sundays.

KP gonna get punched in the face for flopping one of these days.

Hes my mans and I appreciate the fact that he gets the calls and the extra possesion with the flops but a part of me winces and hopes he does get punched in the mouth everytime he flops

KP gonna get punched in the face for flopping one of these days.

Hes my mans and I appreciate the fact that he gets the calls and the extra possesion with the flops but a part of me winces and hopes he does get punched in the mouth everytime he flops

Dudes like to get overly physical with him though and it's hardly called. Only calls he gets is dudes touching his elbow when he shoots and he only started getting that call in like the last two weeks. I don't even fault him the way I do some of the other floppers.

Lmfao at no foul on that Jack shot. This shit is outta hand now. This the type of game where we could've used big fight Beas on the court to do something stupid and defend squad.

Fuck it we'll take it
T0iVYY_zps66omot5q.gif

Sixers got a hell of a gap in the schedule. They played on Friday, and not again till next Thursday in London vs Boston.

Muhfuckas play like four game in the next two weeks. Joel better play ALL them shits, too. Fuck that Load Management shit.

Glad the Spurs took the L tonight but its only a matter of time before they pass us for that second spot

Yeah I haven't followed this season too heavy so I was surprised when I seen spurs record considering they played without Kawhi until just recently. Spurs forever quiet.

Well Kawhi has a partial tear in his shoulder so they could potentially be without him a bit longer. They're monitoring the situation.

This would be an excellent opportunity for them to actually get good. They need to pick up a couple quality hard nosed veterans that can contribute immediately but not break the bank. That way if they pick up someone like PG in the offseason they should be able to theoretically contend immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back