The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense is ass tonight and these niggas keep turning it over wtf

full

I'm tired of these close but no cigar losses to the Celtics.

Reactions: Iceberg_Taylor
@Beta I'm checked out bruh. It's time to blow the Caw Caw's up if we don't make any changes. I can't with this team self entitlement and inconsistent play
@AP21
tenor.gif

If I see Lonzo smiling on the bench one more time. GET YO ASS in the game fam.

I’m being irrational but damn man I can’t watch this shit no mo. He gotta come back Friday take some shots for the pain or something. Your shoulder can’t be that bad

:smh:

Reactions: 703lexus
With the Knicks exploring what to do with their four-center glut by the Feb. 8 trading deadline, NBA sources say the club has entertained more inquiries about Willy Hernangomez than any other player on their roster. The Knicks do not want to give up the 23-year-old Hernangomez — out of the rotation behind starter Enes Kanter and Kyle O’Quinn — unless they get a prime talent in return. So far they haven’t gotten any concrete offers, but teams that have been high on European players in the past have shown the most interest. The Knicks prefer to deal O’Quinn, who likely will opt out of his contract, and they have gotten only mild interest from a few playoff-contending teams who see him as a backup piece.

Got caw'd last night

SMH

They were acting like they played a game the night before. No effort. Sad

Status
Not open for further replies.