Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has to be weird dynamic at the least, Jimmy when healthy is still the better player but KAT is the future and will be better possibly as soon as this season

Minnesota was desperate to make the playoffs so I get why they made the trade but it's probably going to end up being looked at as a move that hurt them more than it helped

Minny trades KAT to the Celtics and Teague and Dieng to Orlando

Boston trades Kyrie and Kings pick to Minny and Memphis pick to Orlando

Orlando trades Vucevic to Minny and Terence Ross to Celtics then draft Bamba

Heard it here first

Last edited:
I think it was more Thibbs hype than anything else that led to the Wolves hiring them.

Thibs had a good run, his defensive system of how to defend the pick and roll and closing the passing lanes and forcing the dudes actually running the p/r beat you. It was real successful run. The Celtics won a ring with it and the Bulls had a real good run.

But the issue is that the NBA reacted to it. The whole pace and space offensive revolution came out of that and that system of defense is outdated now and so is Thibs coaching style.

Wolves really have to let him go.

Sixers #1 in the nba in passes per game,#2 in secondary assists neck and neck with the spurs & warriors ball movement

You want iso jimmy pounding the rock running the shot clock down to 2.5 seconds while everybody stands around? You really want that?

tenor.gif

lmao. I'm thinking perimeter d. Of course he would have to change his game a bit on offense and buy into a new system but at least he can create his own shot. Philly has to build a team to beat Boston and Covington,Saric,Ghostface Ilya and Belli were liabilities on offense and defense.

This looks like a typical playoff bounce back game down 0-2.

Cavs should win by 9-13 points. Nice to see someone not named Love actually help Bron out.

This looks like a typical playoff bounce back game down 0-2.

Cavs should win by 9-13 points. Nice to see someone not named Love actually help Bron out.

True but I don't think I've seen Hill or anyone else have the ball this much this series. I could be wrong but he's letting them play and get into a rhythm tonight.

A lot of Bron passes lead directly to assists so its easy to say Bron has no help when he isn't helping them be successful in that regard. Everybody can't be spot up shooters lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back