Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see the Suns trading the pick for KAT without a second thought.

Thing is though, the Twolves will want much more than just the #1 pick.

It really depends what the Wolves want ontop of the #1 pick.

I can see the Suns trading the pick for KAT without a second thought.

Thing is though, the Twolves will want much more than just the #1 pick.

It really depends what the Wolves want ontop of the #1 pick.
Like what?

#1 pick + Chriss or Alan Williams?

I would try to get dragan bender maybe

I don't want towns in Phoenix because Phoenix is the NBA's very own koch records

I could see Booker and towns and josh Jackson and possibly elfrid being a nice lil young core but that's going backwards to me for towns but maybe I'm wrong and not thinking of 2 years later

I don't want towns in Phoenix because Phoenix is the NBA's very own koch records

I could see Booker and towns and josh Jackson and possibly elfrid being a nice lil young core but that's going backwards to me for towns but maybe I'm wrong and not thinking of 2 years later

Nah you not wrong at all.

The Suns have the worst ownership in sports. We dont talk or hear about it cause its the Suns but their owner is a stupid motherfucker that forces all the wrong decisions.

I don't want KAT going there either.

Would like Philly to make another run at jimmy Butler if Leonard & George don't come through.

Sixers #1 in the nba in passes per game,#2 in secondary assists neck and neck with the spurs & warriors ball movement

You want iso jimmy pounding the rock running the shot clock down to 2.5 seconds while everybody stands around? You really want that?

tenor.gif

There’s also the possibility KAT don’t like Jimmy and Thibs infatuation with Jimmy, he’s clashed with teammates in the past including Joakim and Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back