Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron is just feeling teams out is the new excuse when he takes an ass whooping now, I keep hearing how they lost by 34 to Indiana and still won that series, but guess what we’re better than Indiana and a 7th game would be in Boston which Cleveland isn’t winning, referees will help him get so far but Cleveland is completely overmatched, I’m already thinking if we should start Ojeleye in that Golden State series and win the bench matchup with Morris, Smart and Baynes, let Horford guard Durant, let Tatum use his length to disrupt Draymond, Semi can handle Iggy and can switch off on almost anybody, let Brown and Rozier take away the three like we do better than anybody, I think we can make it a competitive series even more so than Houston, that trash roster in Cleveland can get the fuck out of here

hmmmm.....wishful thinking

he aint got shit family friendly so they may just say fuck it for the city one time

we'll see

Bron is just feeling teams out is the new excuse when he takes an ass whooping now, I keep hearing how they lost by 34 to Indiana and still won that series, but guess what we’re better than Indiana and a 7th game would be in Boston which Cleveland isn’t winning, referees will help him get so far but Cleveland is completely overmatched, I’m already thinking if we should start Ojeleye in that Golden State series and win the bench matchup with Morris, Smart and Baynes, let Horford guard Durant, let Tatum use his length to disrupt Draymond, Semi can handle Iggy and can switch off on almost anybody, let Brown and Rozier take away the three like we do better than anybody, I think we can make it a competitive series even more so than Houston, that trash roster in Cleveland can get the fuck out of here

serious.gif

I remember getting a lot of slander during the IC days for supporting jaylen brown, some people even said we shoulda took dragan bender over him lol. Anyone willing to admit they was wrong about him or nah?

Personally nah. I didn’t want ya to end up with Dunn. Brown a fine player but legit everyone that played for Stevens and left got “worse” (Evan Turner, AB, IT went from cool microwave prior to Bos to MVP candidate) and cats who were on other teams and got there now got “better” (Mook, Baynes knocking people face off from 3, shit Larkin is an actual rotation piece there, he’d be out the league if not for getting to Boston). Once Dunn got from Under Thibs handle he played well this year. I’m pretty sure Stevens would had got him right also.

Tatum is the youngin on that team that I feel if he got drafted to any of those teams in the lottery, he would dog out. Just because his toolbox is crazy, kid is ultra skilled. I have no doubts when he starts to get specifically game planned for as the focal point , and seeing doubles he’ll still eat. He can get buckets in an iso setting and/or within the offense. Brown can blow past people but outside of top notch athleticism his toolbox is basic. He has that dog mentality tho & I tip my hat at his improvement as a catch and shoot shooter. That’s just my take on it tho.

Personally nah. I didn’t want ya to end up with Dunn. Brown a fine player but legit everyone that played for Stevens and left got “worse” (Evan Turner, AB, IT went from cool microwave prior to Bos to MVP candidate) and cats who were on other teams and got there now got “better” (Mook, Baynes knocking people face off from 3, shit Larkin is an actual rotation piece there, he’d be out the league if not for getting to Boston). Once Dunn got from Under Thibs handle he played well this year. I’m pretty sure Stevens would had got him right also.

Tatum is the youngin on that team that I feel if he got drafted to any of those teams in the lottery, he would dog out. Just because his toolbox is crazy, kid is ultra skilled. I have no doubts when he starts to get specifically game planned for as the focal point , and seeing doubles he’ll still eat. He can get buckets in an iso setting and/or within the offense. Brown can blow past people but outside of top notch athleticism his toolbox is basic. He has that dog mentality tho & I tip my hat at his improvement as a catch and shoot shooter. That’s just my take on it tho.
U still think Ingram is better? I personally think Brown is a better/more useful player right now, but i still like Ingram's potential. I feel he has a high ceiling.

U still think Ingram is better? I personally think Brown is a better/more useful player right now, but i still like Ingram's potential. I feel he has a high ceiling.

I do but I wouldn’t qualm with someone feeling opposite if you’re picking for just right now and not talking long term. The numbers all very slightly favor BI across the board while having almost identical usg rates 22.2 vs 21.4.

Which actually surprised me because I thought BI’s usage would be much higher which would then make the numbers comparison off base.

Cant watch the game cause i am stuck in a fucking country that is hours ahead of the US. It will be 3 in the morning here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back