Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, didn't one of the announcers at the end of the final game of the Raptor series say that the conference finals was gonna start on MONDAY??

Missed live action due to work but just got done the replay. Celtics played with great energy on both ends and did a great job attacking the basket. Horford, jaylen, and Morris set the tone ,Tatum played well too. Those wack ass wing defenders on the cavs gotta exert energy , if we carry that same effort in game 2 we're in great shape for this series, this team is so potent I'm hype for the future

I remember getting a lot of slander during the IC days for supporting jaylen brown, some people even said we shoulda took dragan bender over him lol. Anyone willing to admit they was wrong about him or nah?

I remember getting a lot of slander during the IC days for supporting jaylen brown, some people even said we shoulda took dragan bender over him lol. Anyone willing to admit they was wrong about him or nah?
Man shut yo harboring feelings ass up and enjoy the series

Nobody said that...few ppl said buddy hield

Yea I remember that, how about when we fucked up by trading that generational type talent Markelle Fultz for Tatum and another lottery pick, Ainge really screwed up there too

@cj012890
@Hustletown

Game Day fellas let's get it!!

tumblr_p2wzc3ZEf71u2klrwo1_400.gif

tumblr_p5utpsTkhf1u2klrwo1_400.gif

delfinoGOAT.gif

I’m sure he’ll be smart enough not to go to Toronto, they’re not going to recover from that sweep and their future looks dim I mean what’s there to look forward to? They have no present or future for the next decade, Milwaukee on the other hand is on the come up and on the low could be in play to trade for a star, a Jabari sign and trade and Brogdon could be an enticing part of a package for Kawhi

Celtics are so good that Lebron might be afraid to go to Philly to play.
Yea I remember that, how about when we fucked up by trading that generational type talent Markelle Fultz for Tatum and another lottery pick, Ainge really screwed up there too

Nobody said that.

I do remember how much flack Ainge took for trading down to take Tatum instead of Fultz.....I remember some poster wanting the CS to fire him too.

N8ggas were heeeeaaated

@Jaemooms Aaaaaaaaaaaaah Nigga!!:clawd2::clawd2::clawd2:

Lol jk

SMH This is why I find you niggaz dispcable. @ me after 1 game lol

Didn’t we lose to the Pacers by 34 points? Lol
If Bron average 15 ppg they might have a chance...

I know a lot of y’all don’t know shit about basketball so I fill you in on a secret...Lebron starts EVERY playoff series slow, therefore the team starts off slow....doesn’t matter if it’s the Finals or first round...if we actually win a game 1, it probably means that team is going to get swept...

I’m not even wasting my energy talking shit about this series because I know the excuses will come out as soon as we win...

Then I’m have to hear about how one of the most injury prone point guards I’ve ever seen will come back and save the day next year...

In the meantime...

#We3xReigning
#ForAReason
#BronGonAverage15ppg???
#Lol
#BradStevensMakesBumsLookGood
#ItsAKnownFact...
#ImNotImpressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back