Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's y'all opinion on thibs? I think he's overrated as a head coach.His defensive schemes outdated, T wolves 27th rated defense 2 years in a row

Had more talent than he had on the bulls and they barely made the playoffs,and when jimmy got injured they were below .500 when he was out

He also still playing dudes too many mins and the t wolves lost a lot of games to bad/lottery teams just like the bulls use too.
Stagnant outdated offense, not pushing the pace fast enough. Relies too much on wings and doesn't utilize KAT enough. Doesn't give tyus Jones enough burn and still horrible with rotations and developing young players. If it wasn't for the wolves making the playoffs for the 1st time since 04 I think he woulda got the scissors. You would hear quotes occasionally from players that seemed they were frustrated with him so it won't surprise me if he starts next year on the hot seat

I wanted a competitive league.

So niggas need to go to different teams. Kyrie getting traded was good for the league. Harden getting traded was good for the league. Now if Klay or Green go to a different team shit would be good for the league.

Y’all niggas want the same thing.

We are headed to GS vs Cleveland for the 4th time in a row

4TH FUCKING TIME IN A ROW.

Bro, let's not act like this is something remotely new. The NBA has always had very little parity thru it's existence.

You might get a '79 Sonics, '04 Pistons, '11 Mavericks once in a blue, but this has what the league has been and it will continue to be this way. U should know why too.

Bro, let's not act like this is something remotely new. The NBA has always had very little parity thru it's existence.

You might get a '79 Sonics, '04 Pistons, '11 Mavericks once in a blue, but this has what the league has been and it will continue to be this way. U should know why too.

I know.

But a nigga want competitive series all playoffs

Niggas out here getting steam rolled

I know.

Last year was 10x worse, there’s been some great series this year so far, and everyone is going to love watching the Celtics pull off the unthinkable, hopefully Rockets can at least make that series competitive but something tells me they got the same syndrome the Raptors have when they face Lebron...no balls

I know.

Only team that got streamrolled was the raps. The blazers getting swept was great because nobody expected your bum ass team to do that. Nobody expected the Cavs to go 7 games in the 1st round, nobody expected the Thunder to lose in the first round

Boston wasnt even "supposed" to beat the Sixers. Jazz became unhealthy against the rockets, the heat/Sixers matchup was arguably the one of the best 1st round series

Raps finally fired Casey lol. It had to happen.

Im hoping for a rockets vs cavs final.

Tho it'll prolly be warriors vs cavs. AGAIN. and gsw in 5. Another snooze fest.

i didnt realize coach bud left atlanta. i got a theory that he may go back to as a spurs assistant and with pop turning 70 take over in a few years

i didnt realize coach bud left atlanta. i got a theory that he may go back to as a spurs assistant and with pop turning 70 take over in a few years

Yea because he’ll be walking into a great situation of...an old LaMarcus Aldridge and a bunch of fat chicks, great theory, it’s over for San An who would want to go there right now?

At least the rebuild process started for these other teams, I guess they can get a good package for Kawhi I been saying he’ll end up in Philly for Fultz, Saric and contracts but who knows, San Antonio’s run is finito face it, Duncan isn’t walking through that door

giphy.gif

And that’s the Bron I’ll be expecting now....

Cavs in 5.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back