The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and no. Speculating about the outcome of a game, how a player plays is one thing, but why said player is taking less changes things.

People speculating have always been a pet peeve of mine. I hate when people do this with rappers too and call that shit disgusting in the record store too.
Agreed

Casey to Orlando makes too much sense to not happen. Very meh move but we could do worse I suppose. Looks like Bud will end up choosing between the Bucks and Raps. I would go to Milwaukee but I guess this is good for him because now he has leverage to start a bidding war.

What's y'all opinion on thibs? I think he's overrated as a head coach.His defensive schemes outdated, T wolves 27th rated defense 2 years in a row

Had more talent than he had on the bulls and they barely made the playoffs,and when jimmy got injured they were below .500 when he was out

He also still playing dudes too many mins and the t wolves lost a lot of games to bad/lottery teams just like the bulls use too.

What's y'all opinion on thibs? I think he's overrated as a head coach.His defensive schemes outdated, T wolves 27th rated defense 2 years in a row

Had more talent than he had on the bulls and they barely made the playoffs,and when jimmy got injured they were below .500 when he was out

He also still playing dudes too many mins and the t wolves lost a lot of games to bad teams just like the bulls use too.

It was cringeworthy watching his rotations in the playoffs. You not gon beat anybody in a 7 have series playing your first unit all those minutes.

Reactions: juks
I wanted Thibs before Gentry but I'm glad with the hiring over him.

Our medical team with his rotations.

We would have had a team full of G-League players

Reactions: silverfoxx

He also still playing dudes too many mins and the t wolves lost a lot of games to bad/lottery teams just like the bulls use too.
Thibs either needs to defer to a assistant coach when delving out mins/expanding rotations or he is simply best as an assistant coach.

Ball doesnt move enough in his offense. Now if Sam Mitchell was coaching and he was an assistant? Mannnn

But he needs to get let go before towns blows out his knee

Dude was relying on Jamal Crawford at times

Fuck outta here

That nigga is inefficient trash who does one flashy dribble move a game to make idiots go ooooooh then proceeds to pull up for a horrible three that hits the backboard hard like a Ben Simmons layup

Casey to Orlando makes too much sense to not happen. Very meh move but we could do worse I suppose. Looks like Bud will end up choosing between the Bucks and Raps. I would go to Milwaukee but I guess this is good for him because now he has leverage to start a bidding war.
Knowing y'all you gonna hire adonal foyle or Tony battie to be your head coach

That year they played Washington in the playoffs, 14-15 maybe? The series where the coach wouldn’t put John Wall in in the 4th because he’s trash and Wall was crying about it, Bulls had no business losing that series, Thibs was the reason for it it was the most despicable display of managing minutes and rotations I ever seen, Doc comes in a close second but I actually think if Thibs was head coach of the C’s in 07-08 we would of lost one of those series maybe even round 1, it’s more than overrated I think he sucks and best suited for an assistant gig

That year they played Washington in the playoffs, 14-15 maybe? The series where the coach wouldn’t put John Wall in in the 4th because he’s trash and Wall was crying about it, Bulls had no business losing that series, Thibs was the reason for it it was the most despicable display of managing minutes and rotations I ever seen, Doc comes in a close second but I actually think if Thibs was head coach of the C’s in 07-08 we would of lost one of those series maybe even round 1, it’s more than overrated I think he sucks and best suited for an assistant gig

Lol I feel at home

This is what is most disappointing about him. Btw the time his was fired from the Bull and when he got the Wolves job, i read and heard so many stories about him going to different teams' practices, consulting with different coaches, studying more analytics, and claiming to understand the need for a deeper rotation.

Its like he did all that, but as soon as he got the Wovles job, he was like "Fuck all that, i am just going to do me". Same outdated defense, keeps playing his starters big minutes, stale offense and dude is still a manic micro-manager....

I predict next year that the t'wolves will start really slow and by mid season you will start hearing the reports that they are quitting on him

Shouts to thibs the gm

^fresh off acl rehab I seen lavine dunk more times this season than rose has in 6 years,all 3 of the butler returns dropped 30+ this season

y'all better pray the bulls don't get one of bagley,bamba,porter,jjj or trae young.Besides boston gonna have the whole east lookin like

f0877a.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.