Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blazers overachieved. They need to blow the team up.

That summer when they spent dumb money on Evan Turner messes them up.

They should listen to offers for lilliard as they'll get more in return for him than McCollum

Turner thinks you should kiss his ass.....LOL.

http://www.slamonline.com/nba/evan-turner-70-million-contract-earned-f-king-money/

I will always say Philly should've NEVER drafted that extra-regular muhfucka. We should've gotten Boogie, but they thought he was a "risk."

FUCK Billy King.

DbPU7B0W4AAN3b2.jpg:large

I hate being a wizards fan...these niggas an embarrassment..all this running off at the mouth and wall the only nigga showing up....somehow grunsfeld job still safe..fucking shame

I hate being a wizards fan...these niggas an embarrassment..all this running off at the mouth and wall the only nigga showing up....somehow grunsfeld job still safe..fucking shame

Again for the bitches in the back

Lmao. Y'all don't see the problem tho? That nigga by himself. His teammates don't fuck with him. They don't rise with him.

Blazers overachieved. They need to blow the team up.

That summer when they spent dumb money on Evan Turner messes them up.

They should listen to offers for lilliard as they'll get more in return for him than McCollum

lmaooooo yo I been saying this shit for 2 years and niggas act like I was being irrational. But now twitter on his ass and it’s safe to make this statement.

I didn’t like the deal but understood what they were doing with the Turner deal. But then they traded their best shooter away and shrunk the floor on two ball dominant undersized guards.

Wizards in the same boat. It’s better to get them off before shit like this happen and the price potentially go down. They fucked up cause they gave that nigga 200m. Funny thing is I actually think Wizards could be saved as constructed as far as their top guys but it’ll take a new coach. Otto Porter should be being used the way GS uses Klay, not sitting in the corner while they go 1on1. Wall/Beal not skilled enough to play that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back