Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 1st round so far...

- The Philly/Miami series might be the best out of all of them so far.
- The Spurs had no chance against the Warriors w/o Khawi (feel bad for Pop losing his wife)
- Portland has to be the worse #3 seed ever in the playoffs
- Cavs is looking real bad but I'm sure no one is surprised. If Indiana wins both games at home series is over with.

- The Blazers, Spurs, Timberwolves, & Bucks are all jokes so far especially 3 or the 4 mentioned.

I wouldnt put the Spurs in that list. I mean regardless of the reason, they are playing without their best player. Everything else is pretty on point.

The 1st round so far...

- The Philly/Miami series might be the best out of all of them so far.
- The Spurs had no chance against the Warriors w/o Khawi (feel bad for Pop losing his wife)
- Portland has to be the worse #3 seed ever in the playoffs
- Cavs is looking real bad but I'm sure no one is surprised. If Indiana wins both games at home series is over with.

- The Blazers, Spurs, Timberwolves, & Bucks are all jokes so far especially 3 or the 4 mentioned.
this isnt a fair assessment of Portland b/c they only had 1 more win than the pelicans in the regular season. Teams seeded 3-8 in the West were/are probably evenly matched overall as evidenced by records, but this also doesnt give enough credit to the pelicans.

I wouldnt put the Spurs in that list. I mean regardless of the reason, they are playing without their best player. Everything else is pretty on point.

Yeah that's why I said 3 out of the 4 looks really bad not necessarily meaning the Spurs per say because we really know what the situation is with them. LA is not really a first option on that team, Pau Gasol is older, Tony Parker is washed and the rest of the group is just real young dudes.

this isnt a fair assessment of Portland b/c they only had 1 more win than the pelicans in the regular season. Teams seeded 3-8 in the West were/are probably evenly matched overall as evidenced by records, but this also doesnt give enough credit to the pelicans.

Man Portland imo is just getting washed and this just with one superstar on the squad. They ain't even at full strength with Boogie being out for the year. Portland is getting served by AD & Holiday. Tbh Dame Lillard's talent is being wasted in Portland. Shit if it could be done I would like to see him come and play for the Pistons. As long as the Warriors, Rockets, & Spurs sit on top of the West Blazers ain't going nowhere.

Man Portland imo is just getting washed and this just with one superstar on the squad. They ain't even at full strength with Boogie being out for the year. Portland is getting served by AD & Holiday. Tbh Dame Lillard's talent is being wasted in Portland. Shit if it could be done I would like to see him come and play for the Pistons. As long as the Warriors, Rockets, & Spurs sit on top of the West Blazers ain't going nowhere.
Lol

Spurs are done

Pop old as fuck
Parker, ginobli, pau just about done
Rudy on the back end coming off injury
Aldridge on the back end but he got about 4 years left

Murray, bertans, Anderson, whoever else they got not making no noise

Kawhi might not come back or be the same

It's over but still will be good enough for top 6 but they not contending

What?

I mean the only best year I can remember him having in Portland is the year he hit that game winning shot against Houston to beat them in 4-5 games when Dwight Howard was there. Other than that, he's done nothing of significance a lot of that I do believe to being overlooked because of where he plays. This is the same franchise that lost a whole starting 5 to free agency years ago.

Issue with a team like the Blazers is that they can only get all star level players through the draft so if they can trade McCollum or Llilard and get all star level player back, cool. If not they may as well trade both and tank for top 3 picks.

Willhustle is right about Lillards talent being wasted. But ya'll just wanna get lols.

He's proven to be a clutch shooter. He got the same skill set as steph curry. But that backcourt is too small. No playmakers on the wings. There big men can't make plays. So in the playoffs they are really limited

you a board chaser?, you got the paint on fire maintaining the D?

when the shot clock expires you know what it is?

we made, something outta nothing and handled our biz

I know they cryin back in Portland

AmusingWelloffHornbill-max-1mb.gif

I see my Cash Money theme catching on for the first round.

G.O.A.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back