Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How old is Blake? 28. @Beta said he wouldnt trade for him at 31 cause he thinks he will fall off. Dude aint say nothing about Blake now.

Slow motherfuckers calling other people slow. New forum same retarded shit.

Man foh I didn't read what you wrote and i still made perfect sense sports stars don't drastically fall off after 28 no more

Aware was still yamming on niggas b4 retirement Blake got a larger skillset than jumping, an unathlectic version would be comparable to borris Diaw not no fucking David west

And u carrying that tired ass e40 joke to a whole other forum shit wack better get ya pops to ghostwrite your post lameass nigga

Man foh I didn't read what you wrote and i still made perfect sense sports stars don't drastically fall off after 28 no more

Aware was still yamming on niggas b4 retirement Blake got a larger skillset than jumping, an unathlectic version would be comparable to borris Diaw not no fucking David west

And u carrying that tired ass e40 joke to a whole other forum shit wack better get ya pops to ghostwrite your post lameass nigga

Amare was washed before he ultimately left the Knicks. Sports stars don't drastically off after 28 no more? The fuck happened to Derrick Rose then?

Legit question, fuck is you talking bout? What e40 joke? What ghostwriter?

I called you slow cause you dumb as a rock b. That post and then this post proved it.

Plus you been that cat to steal on.

Ima let you live though.

Next two games are on the road against Boston and Washington, could easily be on a 5 game losing streak after Friday

yeah, not sure what the bulls doing lol

they might just be overachieving at this point only to either miss the playoffs or lose in the first which, as everyone has said, is messing up the tank

Morey going to have to make some moves and see if he can find us a back up big and another combo guard would be nice

Im still disgusted that we let Isaiah Taylor go and kept Bobby Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back